• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Surfinn

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
USA
>

Geoff Bennett @GeoffRBennett

.@PressSec responds to @nytimes report that the FBI opened an inquiry into whether Trump was secretly working on behalf of Russia:

dwrqb0-x4aahwnr0ti9b.jpg

She can't get lower
Lol

Feb 14, 2018
The embattled President has become increasingly isolated as he is boxed in.

Annie Karni @anniekarni

Trump is boxed in, as he has been in past on immigration issues, where even an unfavorable court ruling is a way out. Former aides say that's bc he conflates legal + policy issues with public relations campaigns and doesn't plan endgame. Me + @maggieNYT https://nyti.ms/2H7iAoP

Russo Bros have confirmed the next PoliEra OT thread title is in this tweet.

Linkura

Oct 25, 2017
My friend who spoke at the federal workers rally just said on fb that Bernard showed up to it unscheduled and unannounced and insisted on speaking. I guess this is a regular thing for Bernard. What a douche.

Wilsongt

Oct 25, 2017
The embattled President has become increasingly isolated as he is boxed in.

Annie Karni @anniekarni

Trump is boxed in, as he has been in past on immigration issues, where even an unfavorable court ruling is a way out. Former aides say that's bc he conflates legal + policy issues with public relations campaigns and doesn't plan endgame. Me + @maggieNYT https://nyti.ms/2H7iAoP

Haberman, not to be undone by her partner in crime Schmitt, decides to release this at the same time?

Oct 25, 2017
Megyn got forced out of the media status she was desperately determined to get into.

You can see how she really wanted to rehabilitate her image into something greater in this clip.

a pathetic unemployed moron with no future outside of conservative media hell.

MetalGearZed

Oct 30, 2017
I'm getting re-pissed off that Trump is president.

Everyone knows he's a fucking liar. Everyone knows he's fucking incompetent. Everyone knows he's a Russian puppet. And now the government is shut down over a racist, manufactured crisis and federal workers and their families are suffering, the FDA can't inspect so we're gonna get fucking poisoned and his stupid ass still isn't facing impeachment!? Why!?

/rant

Lonewulfeus

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm getting re-pissed off that Trump is president.

Everyone knows he's a fucking liar. Everyone knows he's fucking incompetent. Everyone knows he's a Russian puppet. And now the government is shut down over a racist, manufactured crisis and federal workers and their families are suffering, the FDA can't inspect so we're gonna get fucking poisoned and his stupid ass still isn't facing impeachment!? Why!?

/rant

Can't get poisoned if you can't afford to buy food, so if you think about it Trump is really doing those federal workers a favor.

shiba5

I shed
Oct 25, 2017
Oof, I just saw that KY is 2nd in the country for SNAP recipients. McConnell gives no fucks if his constituents starve.

Tomohawk

Oct 27, 2017
My friend who spoke at the federal workers rally just said on fb that Bernard showed up to it unscheduled and unannounced and insisted on speaking. I guess this is a regular thing for Bernard. What a douche.
Ehhhh unless i hear organizers say they didnt want him having a pro union senator speak is probably good.

Wilsongt

Oct 25, 2017
Someone ELI5 how the obstruction is the collusion?

Firing Comey is considered collusion becasue he was acting on something Putin wanted him to do or something?

Linkura

Oct 25, 2017
Ehhhh unless i hear organizers say they didnt want him having a pro union senator speak is probably good.
I'm talking more about him thinking he's soooooooooooooo important that he can just show up without telling anyone and get what he wants.

Just a total asshole move. And this isn't the first time he's done it.

Thinking maybe organizers of these events should tell him to fuck off the future times he does this. Even though people would want to see him.

Commedieu

Banned
Nov 11, 2017
Whether he's an asset or not, he's doing a damn good job wrecking the country.

Right?

Its hard to believe that all of trumps dumbassery, just happens to line up with putins vison of a weakend/divided America. From geopolitics to our own democracy.

Its like he is nailing it. 100%.

We arent gaining anything as a nation from trump. His mistakes arent even something like invading a country for oil.

Hes that dude that asks if its a friendly fire server. Then opens up at the start of the match..

Tomohawk

Oct 27, 2017
I'm talking more about him thinking he's soooooooooooooo important that he can just show up without telling anyone and get what he wants.

Just a total asshole move. And this isn't the first time he's done it.

Thinking maybe organizers of these events should tell him to fuck off the future times he does this. Even though people would want to see him.
??? Hes the most popular US senator. Lesser politicians have done this, actually i think this is something most politicians have done.

Linkura

Oct 25, 2017
??? Hes the most popular US senator. Lesser politicians have done this, actually i think this is something most politicians have done.
Why is this a Bernie stan's excuse for everything

"Other campaigns have had sexual harassment problems, why do they focus on Bernie"

"Other people show up unannounced at events, why single out Bernie"

Surfinn

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
USA
I'm still getting over that slogan. It's so bad I feel like it's even bigger news than Trump being investigated by the FBI for being a Russian stooge

Status
Not open for further replies.