• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Greg NYC3

Oct 26, 2017
Miami
c97f8fd7-8ddc-4045-8qle0g.jpeg
LOL

Tomohawk

Oct 27, 2017
Why is this a Bernie stan's excuse for everything

"Other campaigns have had sexual harassment problems, why do they focus on Bernie"

"Other people show up unannounced at events, why single out Bernie"
No im saying this isnt out of the ordinary for politicians and he has the clout(lols) to pull it off. I mean you could split hairs but hes elevating discourse of labor issues of this union by doing this.

RustyNails

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I'm getting re-pissed off that Trump is president.

Everyone knows he's a fucking liar. Everyone knows he's fucking incompetent. Everyone knows he's a Russian puppet. And now the government is shut down over a racist, manufactured crisis and federal workers and their families are suffering, the FDA can't inspect so we're gonna get fucking poisoned and his stupid ass still isn't facing impeachment!? Why!?

/rant
but AoC said something wrong
but Rashida said a mean word

Oct 30, 2017
I'm getting re-pissed off that Trump is president.

Everyone knows he's a fucking liar. Everyone knows he's fucking incompetent. Everyone knows he's a Russian puppet. And now the government is shut down over a racist, manufactured crisis and federal workers and their families are suffering, the FDA can't inspect so we're gonna get fucking poisoned and his stupid ass still isn't facing impeachment!? Why!?

/rant

I'm more pissed off that it sounds like he may announce an emergency, steal disaster funds for his wall, and still not open the government. And the Republicans STILL probably won't do anything about it.

cameron

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Saw this retweeted by Asha Rangappa (Former FBI Special Agent):

Leah McElrath @leahmcelrath

Russian oligarch, Putin ally, and Trump friend makes a thinly-veiled threat against SCOTUS Justice Ruth Bader-Ginsburg:

АРТЕМ КЛЮШИН @ARTEM_KLYUSHIN

Пришла пора выводить Рут Гинзбург из состава судей Верховного суда. Гинзбург, звезда либеральной юриспруденции, находится в Верховном суде уже 25 лет. Пора ей отдохнуть @realDonaldTrump

Google Translated:
operasnapshot_2019-01umcmd.png

Yoma

Oct 25, 2017
AOC should wait and see who's the most competent in getting progressive legislation done rather than putting all her eggs on the Bernie basket.

Oct 25, 2017
If Bernie even runs — if she endorses someone I doubt it'd be Bernie but my guess is she plays it like Warren did in 2016.

If Bernie doesn't run I could see her endorsing Warren.
Tbh she doesn't even need the JD anymore but I bet they'll apply the pressure to endorse bernie. It won't really surprise the media or anyone so she should play it smarter.

Oct 27, 2017
Saw this retweeted by Asha Rangappa (Former FBI Special Agent):

Leah McElrath @leahmcelrath

Russian oligarch, Putin ally, and Trump friend makes a thinly-veiled threat against SCOTUS Justice Ruth Bader-Ginsburg:

АРТЕМ КЛЮШИН @ARTEM_KLYUSHIN

Пришла пора выводить Рут Гинзбург из состава судей Верховного суда. Гинзбург, звезда либеральной юриспруденции, находится в Верховном суде уже 25 лет. Пора ей отдохнуть @realDonaldTrump

Google Translated:
operasnapshot_2019-01umcmd.png

hmmmm

JustinP

Oct 25, 2017
Tbh she doesn't even need the JD anymore but I bet they'll apply the pressure to endorse bernie. It won't really surprise the media or anyone so she should play it smarter.
I'd question whether JD is much of a thing but if she feels pressure I don't think it'd be hard for her to stay neutral as long as Warren and Bernie are both still in.

But I'm still like 50/50 on likelihood of Bernie running at all (leaning towards no)

but here's a wild and crazy idea: Warren picks Bernie as running mate before getting nom, to boost her ticket in primary

Last edited:

Pwnz

Oct 28, 2017
Places
>

Geoff Bennett @GeoffRBennett

.@PressSec responds to @nytimes report that the FBI opened an inquiry into whether Trump was secretly working on behalf of Russia:

dwrqb0-x4aahwnr0ti9b.jpg

Comey the Republican partisan hack against Republican Trump. I can't wait until this dumb bitches career is over.

Oct 25, 2017
Someone ELI5 how the obstruction is the collusion?

Firing Comey is considered collusion becasue he was acting on something Putin wanted him to do or something?

When the FBI was originally investigating Russia's actions as a national security threat, part of that would obviously be any link to Americans like Trump campaign people. In addition to the supposed obstruction of Justice, the firing was a threat in itself since it'd hamper the FBI's ability to find out what Russia was up to. The pattern of events around the firing (the letter firing Comey as well as Trump's draft of a letter he didn't send, Trump's comments to Lester Holt, and his comments to Russian officials during a meeting just after the firing) would have set off red flags for the original investigation, so the line between collusion and obstruction would be blurred as the firing itself was looked into.

Hours Left

Oct 26, 2017
I'm gonna go out on a limb and assume that Van Jones didn't ask Tootsie about any of her virulently homophobic actions.

cameron

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
RNC on Gabbard:

Hanna Trudo @HCTrudo

"Tulsi Gabbard has an even bigger problem than her lack of experience – it's that she has no base of support. Liberals think she's too conservative, conservatives think she's too liberal, and just about everyone thinks her coziness with Bashar al-Assad is disturbing." -RNC spox

Marc Caputo @MarcACaputo

"Assad's 'mouthpiece' in Washington" —RNC welcomes Tulsi Gabbard to the presidential race with a moniker that many liberals probably agree with as well
dwq-cnoxqaacsdvo0i7l.jpg

Autodidact

Oct 25, 2017
RNC on Gabbard:

Hanna Trudo @HCTrudo

"Tulsi Gabbard has an even bigger problem than her lack of experience – it's that she has no base of support. Liberals think she's too conservative, conservatives think she's too liberal, and just about everyone thinks her coziness with Bashar al-Assad is disturbing." -RNC spox

Marc Caputo @MarcACaputo

"Assad's 'mouthpiece' in Washington" —RNC welcomes Tulsi Gabbard to the presidential race with a moniker that many liberals probably agree with as well
dwq-cnoxqaacsdvo0i7l.jpg

Pretty sad when the RNC is actually... right.

Status
Not open for further replies.