• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Diablos

has a title.
Oct 25, 2017
I don't think I've ever seen a man work harder to ruin any attempt at leaving a positive legacy.

He's always been shit but he had it made after his handling of 9/11 made him look like a million bucks.

Now he basically spends his time stumbling over himself on national television as a pathetic goon in a clumsy attempt to protect one of the top three worst presidents ever if not the fucking worst.
I know... I still can't believe this is the same guy who helped lead his city through 9/11. I've never been a huge fan but holy shit. He's turned into a monster.

Sexy Fish

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
"I haven't left the White House in months"

what

She totally wants him to declare a 'national emergency' on her show right now.

edit: Lord he's so mad that people call it a blue wave and don't care for his gains in the senate race.

Oct 27, 2017
Trump didn't like that judge Jeanine said the Democrats won the house - he interrupted the whole thing for a two minute rant on how he won the Senate, and won the house races he "went to".

Then she asked him point blank if he's working for Russia. The only word not in his answer was "no".

Surfinn

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
USA
Trump didn't like that judge Jeanine said the Democrats won the house - he interrupted the whole thing for a two minute rant on how he won the Senate, and won the house races he "went to".

Then she asked him point blank if he's working for Russia. The only word not in his answer was "no".
Totally clears the president, thank you!

Sexy Fish

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017

I've been taking shots everytime I chuckle at this shit.

I'm fucked up

Oct 27, 2017
"Anybody could have listened in" to the trump-putin meetings

"No collusion no nothin' " on the "hoax" gripping the nation

"There was supposed to be lawyer client privilege"

Suggests there are other FBI people he's going after "but if I name names then I'll make front page news"

Oct 27, 2017
Final question from jeanine, holy shit what a turn of a phrase: "When are you getting out of the white house?"

(But talking about stretching his legs vs. being cooped up in the white house)

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017
Every fucking GOP member of Congress is about to talk to Jeanine.

Burn Fox News to the fucking ground

cameron

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017

Josh Dawsey @jdawsey1

Trump is now shouting into the phone at Jeanine Pirro that a family member of Michael Cohen should be investigated.

Yashar Ali @yashar

Trump adds that Michael Cohen's father in law is the person people should look into. @JudgeJeanine asks what his name is and Trump says he doesn't know.

Maggie Haberman @maggieNYT​

@JudgeJeanine now working over @MichaelCohen212. "I was a client of his, you're supposed to have lawyer-client privilege, but it doesn't matter because I'm a very honest person," Trump says.​

Wilsongt

Oct 25, 2017

Josh Dawsey @jdawsey1

Trump is now shouting into the phone at Jeanine Pirro that a family member of Michael Cohen should be investigated.

Yashar Ali @yashar

Trump adds that Michael Cohen's father in law is the person people should look into. @JudgeJeanine asks what his name is and Trump says he doesn't know.

@JudgeJeanine now working over @MichaelCohen212. "I was a client of his, you're supposed to have lawyer-client privilege, but it doesn't matter because I'm a very honest person," Trump says.​

Such a whiny ass pissbaby.

lenovox1

Oct 26, 2017
32 people running in 2020 for the dem primary? Is Trump on crack?

The RNC probably has an ops report for any Democrat that has ever had the words "president" and "I want" leave their lips in the last 6 months, similar to that small file they have on Gabbard.

Like with everything ever, he has misinterpreted the little he's bothered to read.

"Mr. President, I hope you get out of the White House."

Do you know what you are saying?

(Ok it's over)

She does. She's not slick.

futurevoid

Oct 25, 2017
It does feel like the other shoe is finally getting ready to drop and I can't shake the coincidence of these huge revelations dropping while Democrats take over some of these major committees with subpoena power in the House. Of course that might also be the engines revving up again post election/holidays as well.

thefit

Oct 25, 2017

Josh Dawsey @jdawsey1

Yashar Ali @yashar

Cohen has mob/dirty ties including some of his own family it's why NY fucked him all up and threw the book at him because he refused to cooperate with matters that would have put his family and others in jail, he only cooperated to nab trump.

Wilsongt

Oct 25, 2017
It's going to be interesting to see how many Democratic campaigns are hacked in the coming months verses the RNC being hacked?

Grexeno

Sorry for your ineptitude
Oct 25, 2017
If the first part of your introduction for your campaign staff isn't "you will be hacked" you don't deserve to win the nomination.

LinktothePastGOAT

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
So can we all take a stand on whether we think trump finishes his first term or is impeached/resigns beforehand? I still think he finishes the first term but give it 20% or so he doesnt which is higher than i ever expected it to be.

Oct 27, 2017
So the back half of judge jeannine show basically telling trump not to do national emergency but also "don't back down". So this is gonna drag on, then.

futurevoid

Oct 25, 2017
So the back half of judge jeannine show basically telling trump not to do national emergency but also "don't back down". So this is gonna drag on, then.
The only end game here is McConnell bending to the R's yelling at him to reopen the government. This will only get uglier for them and the calls will get louder and louder. (i.e. veto proof majority)

Ichthyosaurus

Banned
Dec 26, 2018
So can we all take a stand on whether we think trump finishes his first term or is impeached/resigns beforehand? I still think he finishes the first term but give it 20% or so he doesnt which is higher than i ever expected it to be.

Impeachment is slowly drawing closer. The GOP are buckling, we simply need to know where the pressure point is for them to pull the trigger. We need investigations into the Republicans being blackmailed, as well. If Russia has something on Mitch he's not going to go through with impeachment, despite all the domino's lining up, as a matter of survival.

cameron

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Dan Bongino:

Yashar Ali @yashar

. @dbongino tells Judge Jeanine that the president should avoid using emergency powers to fund additional barriers on the Southern border. Adding that he's doing the right thing right now

Nov 30, 2017
User Banned (permanent): History of antagonistic and inflammatory posting
I guess Obama having a white mom is ok though (and it IS but just trying to make a point here about double standards)

Women get treated so unfairly when it comes to this kind of stuff

Incorrect. Obama didn't choose his mom. You choose your spouse.

And being a black woman who was a loyal soldier in the war on drugs and and had her office advocate for keeping black men imprisoned on non-violent felonies instead of early release, because their slave labor was too valuable.

It isn't JUST being married to a white man, it's literallt betraying black folks at every turn along with being married to a white man, which is why the only base of support she has is white liberal men (natch for this site) and low information black voters.

Dassit that's all. I mean, since no one believes me even though I've brought it up many times, all you need to do is check the responses of this post to see that Kamala goes over with black women like a wet fart.

Also, Kamala isn't black, doesn't have a black American experience at all, has never made any substantive steps towards helping the black community, nothing.

All skinfolk ain't kinfolk, we don't operate the way white supremacy and the GOP do. If you want people to overlook you working for your enemy she can always run as a Green Party candidate.

Edit: I also call Obama biracial and not black because he doesn't have 2 black parents nor was his formative years one that virtually no other black person could identify with at all. He has a uniquely biracial experience, regardless of that stupid ass one drop rule (that only seeks to push people into blackness and forces black people to accept folks who don't even want to be black nor see themselves as black, until they accomplish some shit then it's "ehhh well it's probably the non black side that made that incredible thing happen").

Michelle Obama is black. Hell she grew up down the street from my black ass mama. Barack is biracial. This ain't rocket science folks.

cameron

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Foreign Affairs Committee:

Tara Palmeri @tarapalmeri

A democratic aide on the committee tells me they will first ask the State Department for the documents used to prepare for the #helsinkisummit and the notes taken after. They're leaning away from calling the interpreter in due to executive privilege issues and precedent

Steve Herman @W7VOA

"Every time Trump meets with Putin, the country is told nothing. America deserves the truth and the Foreign Affairs Committee will seek to get to the bottom of it," says committee chairman @RepEliotEngel.

"We will be holding hearings on the mysteries swirling around Trump's bizarre relationship with Putin and his cronies, and how those dark dealings affect our national security," adds @RepEliotEngel.

plagiarize

Eating crackers
Oct 25, 2017
Cape Cod, MA

I wonder if Trump is even aware that Democrats won 2/3rds of the Senate seats in the 2018 midterms. I'd like to think yes, but...

Oct 25, 2017
doesn't have a black American experience at all, has never made any substantive steps towards helping the black community, nothing.
lmfao what the hell is the black american experience? Are black folk who grow up middle class and go to white schools also denied this "experience"? what about black folk who've lived here forever with immigrant parents?

This rabbit hole is deep and doesn't quite make much sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.