• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mightynine

Oct 25, 2017
Use that national emergency, because then I can't wait for a Democrat to actually use it on things that are a real crisis.

JustinP

Oct 25, 2017
trump threatening to either shut down gov again or declare emergency if no wall funding agreed to in 3 weeks

No Depth

Oct 27, 2017
My apartment management company just announced to all residents across the country that they are waiving any associated penalties and fees associated with furloughed government residents unable to make Feb. rent on time.

Good on them.

Aug 1, 2018
Trump said:
There's more people working today than have ever worked in our country

source.gif

Rampage

Oct 27, 2017
Metro Detriot
It burns, I listened to the whole thing.....gah.

Summery to my husband:

Open government, still has his Emergency Declaration to use, believe it.
Bullshit that government worker were behind him.
3 week til Feb 15th with back pay. Senate to vote immediately. lies about wall being part of solution.
Will let DHS and law force speak to what they need. (Miller did not write this part of speech- too nice).
Still lying about wall working- now talking about Israel wall, blah, blah, blah. Normal wall talk, not medieval - made of STEEL, see through, with drones. Millions of year, natural barriers. No sea to sea. Adding in tech and manpower to focus on protection.
Coyotes. Humanitarian crisis. FEAR. FEAR. FEAR. Women bound, duct tape, children, though desserts. Problem, because of the internet. World problem. FEAR. FEAR.FEAR. MS-13. BLAh,BLah,Blah. Drugs kill. Very sick health crisis.
Oh my- this is his SOTU.
Can't kick out immigrants. Have to keep them. The horror, our ancient laws. Dems won't take these people in their districts, bad dems.
Merit based immigration, not scum.
The farms.
Massive percentage. Nobody would believe.
Build powerful wall or steel barrier.
Second shutdown incoming or Emergency Declaration.

mightynine

Oct 25, 2017

Rebecca Buck
Flashback:
Donald J. Trump
All those politicians in Washington and not one good negotiator.

Pockets

Oct 27, 2017
I love how he put out he owns the next shutdown and/or emergency declaration failure already.

Gimme what I want or I will shoot myself in the foot again.

Daitokuji

Oct 27, 2017
Some people on the_donald are saying that Trump is playing 3D chess because next time if the government shuts down then it will be the Democrats' fault. Others are saying that Trump guaranteed the wall will get built because if they don't pass a bill with wall money in 3 weeks, he will declare an emergency. In other words, their dear leader is perfect and MAGA and blah blah, the usual stuff.

Oct 26, 2017
Is there a way to for the House to amend the Senate bill and make fund the government past 2/15? Or put in a provision that states the next CR approved by the house must be taken up by the senate for vote?

Pooh

Oct 25, 2017
The Hundred Acre Wood
Any reports from /thedonald? I dare not go.
Just delusion all over.

- "Trump just said if he doesn't get a wall on the 15th he will declare a national emergency. Now, he looks good for opening the government and we get the wall. "
- "So to recap, the Democrats exposed themselves as not giving a damn about DACA. Now they have only 21 days to negotiate wall funding or PDJT will declare a national emergency. "
- "What many are forgetting is that POTUS is that he cares more about Americans than hating on Democrats. Democrats hate Americans and don't care if government employees go unpaid. He saw the bigger picture in the sense that everyday citizens were being hurt and Dems didn't care.

If his one weakness is caring too much about every day Americans, than I can live with that."

id.

Oct 27, 2017
Choice quote from the_donald

Love how POTUS is giving one last chance for them to get their s*** together.
The optic brilliance of this is apparent. Normies everywhere are slowly getting 'it'.
POTUS is giving them the golden bridge to walk over, that he writes about in the art of the deal.
They HAVE to walk across it now.
Ir the consequences will be and will be seen by all and sundry yo be, squarely on them.
Phew! What a masterclass indeed.

cirr

Oct 26, 2017
Northern VA
Any reports from /thedonald? I dare not go.

i asked a friend to read it so i didn't have to

it's full tilt spinning, it's a witch hunt, etc.
there is no point going there because all arguments and posts that go against the message that they are pushing get deleted by the mods
twitter is a different beast altogether but it remains to be seen if their words and rage actually translate into continued dropping in polls and overall support

Oct 27, 2017
You didn't hear what he was saying then.

"The Wall" became a "Smart Wall" with drones, tactical fences, natural barriers, and other general border security things that everyone is in favor of.
I understand what you're saying, but since he said all the same other stuff he's been spouting about the wall, he seems just as susceptible to last-minute "advice" from anyone from Coulter to Putin.

Status
Not open for further replies.