• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Daitokuji

Oct 27, 2017

Lindsay Graham is such a moron, saying things like that. Why would you ever want to handicap someone's position like that? I'm sure he will quickly forget about it, but he puts Trump in such a bad position. According to that quote, if Trump signs a bill with wall money, then things are fine. But if he doesn't, then it's game over for his presidency. So you just gave one of your allies a huge amount of downside with very little upside.

Plinko

Oct 28, 2017
The thing is, it's not an emergency. It never has been an emergency. He won't be able to prove in court that it is an emergency. All this does is set him up to look like a massive failure.

OmniOne

Oct 25, 2017
Nancy reading McConnell to his face.

"I know he is a professional," Pelosi said of McConnell. "So it is particularly painful to see him kowtowing to the president of the United States. And I said to him, 'Do you just want to abolish the Congress or maybe just the United States Senate? Because that is effectively what you're doing.'"
Asked what McConnell said in response, Pelosi replied: "What does he ever say? Nothing."

Maxim726x

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Is this parody?

If he tries to shut the government down again, there will be a full revolt from government employees. He's not going to do it.

He is capable of anything and everything.

He'll do it again because he's already done it. Now the question is, will Congress be complicit again?

Rick Wilson just called him Cuckly McSniffles.

Not the troll we deserve... But the troll we need.

djplaeskool

Oct 26, 2017
Kai Ryssdal's twitter feed during that trash fire of a speech was hilarious

UOel7du.png

bananas

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Just so everyone's keeping track, Nancy Pelosi is the reason Barack Obama was able to pass the ACA, and will be the reason Donald Trump won't get his wall.

id.

Oct 27, 2017
The exact quote from Trump earlier:

"They save good people from attempting a very dangerous journey from other countries - thousands of miles - because they have a glimmer of hope of coming through. With a wall, they don't have that hope."
-The President of the United States.

Oct 25, 2017
God, he's so bad at this. It's amazing.

I hope he declares the national emergency so that door is open to us in two years.

Not that we'll need it until 2022 with 52 Senate seats, no filibuster, the House, and the presidency.

My deal for Trump's wall: We build it, but we get full amnesty for all undocumented immigrants already here and for any future immigrants who find a way to circumvent the wall. Go over it? You're a citizen! Go under it? You're a citizen? Go around it? You're a citizen!

Can you get enough money to fly a budget airline from wherever you are to here? You're a citizen!

Do you have a work visa that you're planning to outstay? You're a citizen!

shiba5

I shed
Oct 25, 2017
He is capable of anything and everything.

He'll do it again because he's already done it. Now the question is, will Congress be complicit again?

The GOP will revolt too. I don't care what flowery wankery the RNC just put out about King Trump, the cracks are already showing. Their party is on lifesupport.
Federal employees will walk out if this happens again. Hell, 14,000 IRS employees already ignored the order to come back to work (unpaid) to work tax refunds. People can only take so much fuckery.

Sagroth

Oct 28, 2017
I can't understand why ya'll are asking for Pelosi to stop twisting the knife. They deserve this and so much more, and it brings me so much joy to see.

Sain

Nov 13, 2017
I do kind of hope that Ojeda runs for WV governor or for the other Senate seat in 2020. I think the guy could have a legit shot at one of 'em. Gov would seem more likely.

shiba5

I shed
Oct 25, 2017
I just hope they keep him away from Twitter so he doesn't see a stray tweet from President Hannity or President Coulter and change his fucking mind again.

Plinko

Oct 28, 2017
Trump will eventually be goaded into starting a war to get back in the good graces of his puppetmasters Coulter/Hannity/et al.

Status
Not open for further replies.