• iOS/Safari issues when launching the site from mobile home screens should now be fixed! A2HS button compatibility on Android Firefox has also been fixed! Add some purple to your home screen today.

US PoliERA 2019 |OT1| You down wit' NDP? (Yeah, You Know Me!)

Oct 25, 2017
Megyn got forced out of the media status she was desperately determined to get into.

You can see how she really wanted to rehabilitate her image into something greater in this clip.

a pathetic unemployed moron with no future outside of conservative media hell.

Oct 30, 2017
I'm getting re-pissed off that Trump is president.

Everyone knows he's a fucking liar. Everyone knows he's fucking incompetent. Everyone knows he's a Russian puppet. And now the government is shut down over a racist, manufactured crisis and federal workers and their families are suffering, the FDA can't inspect so we're gonna get fucking poisoned and his stupid ass still isn't facing impeachment!? Why!?

/rant

Oct 25, 2017

Everyone knows he's a fucking liar. Everyone knows he's fucking incompetent. Everyone knows he's a Russian puppet. And now the government is shut down over a racist, manufactured crisis and federal workers and their families are suffering, the FDA can't inspect so we're gonna get fucking poisoned and his stupid ass still isn't facing impeachment!? Why!?

/rant
Can’t get poisoned if you can’t afford to buy food, so if you think about it Trump is really doing those federal workers a favor.

Oct 25, 2017
Ehhhh unless i hear organizers say they didnt want him having a pro union senator speak is probably good.
I'm talking more about him thinking he's soooooooooooooo important that he can just show up without telling anyone and get what he wants.

Just a total asshole move. And this isn't the first time he's done it.

Thinking maybe organizers of these events should tell him to fuck off the future times he does this. Even though people would want to see him.

Nov 11, 2017
Whether he's an asset or not, he's doing a damn good job wrecking the country.
Right?

Its hard to believe that all of trumps dumbassery, just happens to line up with putins vison of a weakend/divided America. From geopolitics to our own democracy.

Its like he is nailing it. 100%.

We arent gaining anything as a nation from trump. His mistakes arent even something like invading a country for oil.

Hes that dude that asks if its a friendly fire server. Then opens up at the start of the match..

Oct 27, 2017
I'm talking more about him thinking he's soooooooooooooo important that he can just show up without telling anyone and get what he wants.

Just a total asshole move. And this isn't the first time he's done it.

Thinking maybe organizers of these events should tell him to fuck off the future times he does this. Even though people would want to see him.
??? Hes the most popular US senator. Lesser politicians have done this, actually i think this is something most politicians have done.

Oct 25, 2017
??? Hes the most popular US senator. Lesser politicians have done this, actually i think this is something most politicians have done.
Why is this a Bernie stan's excuse for everything

"Other campaigns have had sexual harassment problems, why do they focus on Bernie"

"Other people show up unannounced at events, why single out Bernie"

Oct 27, 2017
Why is this a Bernie stan's excuse for everything

"Other campaigns have had sexual harassment problems, why do they focus on Bernie"

"Other people show up unannounced at events, why single out Bernie"
No im saying this isnt out of the ordinary for politicians and he has the clout(lols) to pull it off. I mean you could split hairs but hes elevating discourse of labor issues of this union by doing this.

Oct 26, 2017

/rant
but AoC said something wrong
but Rashida said a mean word

/rant
I'm more pissed off that it sounds like he may announce an emergency, steal disaster funds for his wall, and still not open the government. And the Republicans STILL probably won't do anything about it.