• iOS/Safari issues when launching the site from mobile home screens should now be fixed! A2HS button compatibility on Android Firefox has also been fixed! Add some purple to your home screen today.

US PoliERA 2019 |OT1| You down wit' NDP? (Yeah, You Know Me!)

Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Saw this retweeted by Asha Rangappa (Former FBI Special Agent):

Leah McElrath @leahmcelrath

Russian oligarch, Putin ally, and Trump friend makes a thinly-veiled threat against SCOTUS Justice Ruth Bader-Ginsburg:

АРТЕМ КЛЮШИН @ARTEM_KLYUSHIN

Пришла пора выводить Рут Гинзбург из состава судей Верховного суда. Гинзбург, звезда либеральной юриспруденции, находится в Верховном суде уже 25 лет. Пора ей отдохнуть @realDonaldTrump

Google Translated:

Oct 25, 2017
If Bernie even runs — if she endorses someone I doubt it’d be Bernie but my guess is she plays it like Warren did in 2016.

If Bernie doesn’t run I could see her endorsing Warren.
Tbh she doesn't even need the JD anymore but I bet they'll apply the pressure to endorse bernie. It won't really surprise the media or anyone so she should play it smarter.

Saw this retweeted by Asha Rangappa (Former FBI Special Agent):

Leah McElrath @leahmcelrath

Russian oligarch, Putin ally, and Trump friend makes a thinly-veiled threat against SCOTUS Justice Ruth Bader-Ginsburg:

АРТЕМ КЛЮШИН @ARTEM_KLYUSHIN

Пришла пора выводить Рут Гинзбург из состава судей Верховного суда. Гинзбург, звезда либеральной юриспруденции, находится в Верховном суде уже 25 лет. Пора ей отдохнуть @realDonaldTrump

Google Translated:

hmmmm

Oct 25, 2017
Tbh she doesn't even need the JD anymore but I bet they'll apply the pressure to endorse bernie. It won't really surprise the media or anyone so she should play it smarter.
I’d question whether JD is much of a thing but if she feels pressure I don’t think it’d be hard for her to stay neutral as long as Warren and Bernie are both still in.

But I’m still like 50/50 on likelihood of Bernie running at all (leaning towards no)

but here's a wild and crazy idea: Warren picks Bernie as running mate before getting nom, to boost her ticket in primary

Last edited:
Someone ELI5 how the obstruction is the collusion?

Firing Comey is considered collusion becasue he was acting on something Putin wanted him to do or something?
When the FBI was originally investigating Russia's actions as a national security threat, part of that would obviously be any link to Americans like Trump campaign people. In addition to the supposed obstruction of Justice, the firing was a threat in itself since it'd hamper the FBI's ability to find out what Russia was up to. The pattern of events around the firing (the letter firing Comey as well as Trump's draft of a letter he didn't send, Trump's comments to Lester Holt, and his comments to Russian officials during a meeting just after the firing) would have set off red flags for the original investigation, so the line between collusion and obstruction would be blurred as the firing itself was looked into.

Oct 26, 2017
Canada
RNC on Gabbard:

Hanna Trudo @HCTrudo

“Tulsi Gabbard has an even bigger problem than her lack of experience – it’s that she has no base of support. Liberals think she’s too conservative, conservatives think she’s too liberal, and just about everyone thinks her coziness with Bashar al-Assad is disturbing.” -RNC spox

Marc Caputo @MarcACaputo

“Assad’s ‘mouthpiece’ in Washington” —RNC welcomes Tulsi Gabbard to the presidential race with a moniker that many liberals probably agree with as well

Oct 25, 2017
RNC on Gabbard:

Hanna Trudo @HCTrudo

“Tulsi Gabbard has an even bigger problem than her lack of experience – it’s that she has no base of support. Liberals think she’s too conservative, conservatives think she’s too liberal, and just about everyone thinks her coziness with Bashar al-Assad is disturbing.” -RNC spox

Marc Caputo @MarcACaputo

“Assad’s ‘mouthpiece’ in Washington” —RNC welcomes Tulsi Gabbard to the presidential race with a moniker that many liberals probably agree with as well
Pretty sad when the RNC is actually... right.

Oct 25, 2017
Why even do this now? They should want a wild and wacky primary, not help us weed out shit candidates.
I zoned out of an Artifact game a few days ago, and played a card that would've killed my opponent's Hero on their Hero, instead of mine.

This is the RNC zoning out in the same way. I imagine there was a lot of "WTF OMG why did I do that? LOL!" right after that release went out.