• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017
This is pure fucking insanity that he's still President. Intelligence agencies believes Trump is a literal foreign asset and he's still in the White House.

Everyday Math

Oct 25, 2017
The special counsel, Robert S. Mueller III, took over the inquiry into Mr. Trump when he was appointed, days after F.B.I. officials opened it. That inquiry is part of Mr. Mueller's broader examination of how Russian operatives interfered in the 2016 election and whether any Trump associates conspired with them. It is unclear whether Mr. Mueller is still pursuing the counterintelligence matter, and some former law enforcement officials outside the investigation have questioned whether agents overstepped in opening it.
Man I can't wait for the report

Buckle

Oct 27, 2017
"This is absurd." - White House Press Secretary
Can't wait until the full Mueller report comes out and they just still stand around with their thumbs up their ass around Trump.

"Well, yeah, he was conspiring with a hostile foreign power for money and shortcuts but we're not going to throw the baby out with the bath water. Its not like he got a blow job from Monica Lewinsky."

cameron

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
The embattled President has become increasingly isolated as he is boxed in.

Annie Karni @anniekarni

Trump is boxed in, as he has been in past on immigration issues, where even an unfavorable court ruling is a way out. Former aides say that's bc he conflates legal + policy issues with public relations campaigns and doesn't plan endgame. Me + @maggieNYT https://nyti.ms/2H7iAoP

Wilsongt

Oct 25, 2017
Yahoo's front page as the Liberal Icon Tulsi Gabbard presidential story on it with the title "Little-known Democrat..."

the shade.

aspiegamer

Oct 27, 2017
ZzzzzzZzzzZzz...
I take back what I said about liking the Dem idea of randomly split primary debates to make sure all candidates get time. Bring back the kiddie table, and sit Tulsi in a child's car seat on the end of it.

Oct 25, 2017
WTF is this on CNN

Guy is calling the Democrats anti-semites and anti-white while defending Steve King.......Paul Begala has the biggest wtf look on his face

Oh, it's Niger Innis.....what a nutjob

cameron

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017

Brian Stelter @brianstelter

>> @MegynKelly is halfway through a 3-year, $69 million contract. Bowing to the terms of the contract, NBC WILL pay Kelly the remaining sum of money. Sources say she will be subject to an industry standard non-disparagement clause http://www.cnn.com/2019/01/11/media/megyn-kelly-leaves-nbc/index.html

Megyn Kelly leaves NBC with all of her $69 million contract intact
Two years after she signed with the network amid much fanfare, Megyn Kelly and NBC have officially parted ways.

I'm told Kelly is not subject to any "noncompete." In theory, she can join another TV network right away. But she doesn't currently have an agent, and there's no obvious next step for her.

thefit

Oct 25, 2017
The embattled President has become increasingly isolated as he is boxed in.

Annie Karni @anniekarni

Trump is boxed in, as he has been in past on immigration issues, where even an unfavorable court ruling is a way out. Former aides say that's bc he conflates legal + policy issues with public relations campaigns and doesn't plan endgame. Me + @maggieNYT https://nyti.ms/2H7iAoP

That explanation is fake, he's a moron he doesn't even understand half the words in that explanation.

Linkura

Oct 25, 2017

Brian Stelter @brianstelter

>> @MegynKelly is halfway through a 3-year, $69 million contract. Bowing to the terms of the contract, NBC WILL pay Kelly the remaining sum of money. Sources say she will be subject to an industry standard non-disparagement clause http://www.cnn.com/2019/01/11/media/megyn-kelly-leaves-nbc/index.html

Megyn Kelly leaves NBC with all of her $69 million contract intact
Two years after she signed with the network amid much fanfare, Megyn Kelly and NBC have officially parted ways.

I'm told Kelly is not subject to any "noncompete." In theory, she can join another TV network right away. But she doesn't currently have an agent, and there's no obvious next step for her.

Everyone knew this was a bad idea except for NBC. 69 million jayyyyysus

cameron

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
"This is absurd." - White House Press Secretary
>

Geoff Bennett @GeoffRBennett

.@PressSec responds to @nytimes report that the FBI opened an inquiry into whether Trump was secretly working on behalf of Russia:

dwrqb0-x4aahwnr0ti9b.jpg

Zeno

Oct 25, 2017
>

Geoff Bennett @GeoffRBennett

.@PressSec responds to @nytimes report that the FBI opened an inquiry into whether Trump was secretly working on behalf of Russia:

dwrqb0-x4aahwnr0ti9b.jpg

I hope Sarah will enjoy the rest of her life where her legacy will be as the liar for the biggest criminal ever elected president.

Status
Not open for further replies.