• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Titanpaul

Jan 2, 2019
"we want social reform but not a plan for it as we like the idea more than the reality of how it could be implemented!"

MetalGearZed

Oct 30, 2017
Pete needs to get tag teamed at the debates. I thought him going full-on attack mode would sink him but it's clearly having the opposite effect. It's now time to see if he can survive getting targeted. Warren needs to make her case to the white liberals who falling for Pete.

Madison

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Lima, Peru
time for a Bernie and Warren combined attack vs Pete, fucking call him out on his health care bull shit

This is what the exp grinding against Hickenlooper, Delaney and Klobuchar was for!

Oct 25, 2017
time for a Bernie and Warren combined attack vs Pete, fucking call him out on his health care bull shit

This is what the exp grinding against Hickenlooper and Klobuchar was for!
They should call him out more on deceiving South Carolinian African-American leaders into "endorsing" his plan to placate concerns about his lack of minority support.

Joeytj

Oct 30, 2017
I don't see that poll as much a problem in the long run for Warren than for Bernie. Even with the bump, and AOCs campaigning, he's still tied or behind Warren and Biden and can't seem to surpass 15%. Iowa really doesn't seem to like Bernie overall, not as much as it likes Pete's style of politics. Promising change but in a smooth way and without a lot of antagonism.

Warren for a while offered that, but is still having to fight off the left. Pete's mistake though, might be that he burned most of his bridges with the left already.

Who knows. There's still time for one or two more shakeup before Iowa votes, but I just hope this doesn't leave us with four different winners in the early states and a mess.

This might also make a lot of the most vocal pro Bernie left rethink their attacks on Warren.

Rhowm

Nov 27, 2017
Apologies if this has been shared, but this wash Po article (Link ) is an excellent timeline of the events on that preceded and followed Trump's July phone call with Zelensky. May be good to share with friends or others whom may wish to know more about the issues that lead to the impeachment inquiry.

Soul Skater

Oct 25, 2017

This is what the exp grinding against Hickenlooper, Delaney and Klobuchar was for!
It seems like the more Pete's embraced being shit the more powerful he's become so I don't know if that same strategy will work

Status
Not open for further replies.