• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilsongt

Oct 25, 2017

For a man who built his entire life trying to get actual rich and successful people to like him, Trump sure doesn't know a lot of rich or successful people.

Kaitos

Tens across the board!
Oct 25, 2017
I think trends have changed again due to Trump.

Suburbs are screaming away from the gop.
Definitely — but again, after 2016, it voted to the right of the nation in 2018 even in a suburban wave. Not too surprising — there are few col+ whites in Nevada. But there aren't many suburbs to scream away from the GOP.

FYI, Clinton carried NV by 2.4, not 1.5. Someone added 10k votes to Trump on the wiki page that don't exist.

So, still to the left of the nation, if just barely.

We might just be becoming heavily polarized? Like Florida, but D slanted instead of R.
Thanks for catching that — but that still means that it voted to the right of its 2012 vote compared to the nation and then voted to the right of the nation in 2018.

maybe Dem's Florida is a good comparison.

JVID

Oct 25, 2017
Chicagoland
The problem with that is they will come back and bleed us worst next time. You got to treat this like surgery and start to get to the root of the problem
and the problem with that is if the general electorate in a few states being the idiots they are determine that this surgery is "too radical" you get stick with 4 more years of untreated cancer. The priority is winning first, there is no moral victory.

Kmonk

#TeamThierry
Oct 30, 2017
US
Does anyone have a link to a transcript of Macron's comments? I've been trying to search for them, but the only results are Trump reaction videos. And as we know, those tell me absolutely nothing factual about the comments themselves.

Oct 27, 2017
Trump calling out Macron for "one of the greatest non-answers I've ever heard", followed by "we've taken the oil". Being out of the country at this time seems to agree with him some.

Wilsongt

Oct 25, 2017

Baby must have realized he was going to get dunked on so he had this up his untailored suit sleeve as a defense like some YuGiOh trap card.

Blue Skies

Banned
Mar 27, 2019
My dad caught me watchign when trump said the oil thing.
Dad said "that's why I like him, he has the balls to say that"

Ugh kill me.

EvilChameleon

Oct 25, 2017
Ohio
"I really don't want to comment on the protesters in Iran.

But fuck 'em.

Like I said, I really don't want to comment on the protesters in Iran."

shadow_shogun

Oct 25, 2017
@ShimonPro
Federal appeals court in New York says the Democrat-controlled House of Representatives may subpoena Donald Trump's bank records dealing another blow to the president's efforts to block Congress' effort to obtain his financial records.
10:27 - 3 Dec 2019

Blader

Oct 27, 2017
Finally got to the part in that Politico Obama article, where he supposedly indicates he would work to block Bernie from getting the nomination and it's just one adviser openly speculating about what Obama might do and admits he has no direct knowledge of that being the case.

I should've known when that news took off here that that would be the case lol

maxx720

Nov 7, 2017
Well the anarchists like Bannon are surely happy that Trump is in office. Everything he touches turn to poo like the economy, relationships with other world leaders, etc etc...

Oct 26, 2017
South Carolina
This is great: Florida Man believes the DOJ IG report will be "very devastating" yet also admits he only thinks so entirely because of outside information

Another instance of how the man at the helm of one of the most robust intelligence gathering and law enforcement apparatuses in the world gets the bulk of his information about the world from right-wing media and Twitter

And Putin, but I repeat myself.

Though this continues to show how much of how the Machine Behind the Scene is now breaking apart and can only nakedly soothe the desperate with obvious lies to get them thru the day.

Sheepinator

Jul 25, 2018
My dad caught me watchign when trump said the oil thing.
Dad said "that's why I like him, he has the balls to say that"

Ugh kill me.
Did you mention to him that what Trump is talking about is illegal? It's also not true, as the DoD clarified recently:

On Thursday, the Pentagon's top spokesperson told reporters in no uncertain terms that the US would not be keeping any of the revenue from those oil fields.

"The revenue from this is not going to the US. This is going to the SDF," Pentagon spokesperson Jonathan Hoffman said, using an acronym for the Kurdish-led, US-allied Syrian Democratic Forces.

I checked with others in the government to ensure that was actually the policy. Turns out that it is. "The SDF is the sole beneficiary of the sale of the oil from the facilities they control," a senior administration official told me.

Blader

Oct 27, 2017

Blue Skies

Banned
Mar 27, 2019
Did you mention to him that what Trump is talking about is illegal? It's also not true, as the DoD clarified recently:

On Thursday, the Pentagon's top spokesperson told reporters in no uncertain terms that the US would not be keeping any of the revenue from those oil fields.

"The revenue from this is not going to the US. This is going to the SDF," Pentagon spokesperson Jonathan Hoffman said, using an acronym for the Kurdish-led, US-allied Syrian Democratic Forces.

I checked with others in the government to ensure that was actually the policy. Turns out that it is. "The SDF is the sole beneficiary of the sale of the oil from the facilities they control," a senior administration official told me.

"Fake news"
He'd say :(

Status
Not open for further replies.