• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

divination

Oct 26, 2017
Respect where it's due, at least she got out once she knew she didn't really have a shot at the nom. Unlike the other 10 jokers still running .

shadow_shogun

Oct 25, 2017
She dropped out before Tulsi...
francis.png

Deleted member 4346

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It seems like just yesterday Harris was a serious contender in the race. She never really recovered from the thrashing Tulsi Gabbard gave her about her past record.

Oct 27, 2017
While her campaign wasn't great, she didn't deserve so many people telling her what position she'd be best for, so early in her campaign. I expect she'll be excellent during the impeachment trial and show America some of what they will be missing out on.

AnotherNils

Oct 27, 2017
Kamala isn't endorsing anyone yet, I would think.

Edit: Over the holidays I've been thinking about how utterly unenthused I am for a Biden nom. I often wonder if this is how some people felt about Hillary in '16. A Kamala VP would do a lot to soften the blow for me.

JVID

Oct 25, 2017
Chicagoland
The Kamala/Beto dream is officially dead lol. She was going to be megafucked by the impeachment trial taking up her campaigning time.

sangreal

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Wow. I know the campaign has been a shitshow for months but pretty strange not to hold on at least until Iowa isn't it? It's not like her fundraising has dried up either, she did pulled in more than Biden in Q3.

If she did, we'd all rightfully call it a vanity campaign. What's the point, knowing it's a waste of time? She has zero traction and a disintegrating campaign apparatus

I applaud her for just dropping out now. Know when to fold em

Kirblar

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
If she did, we'd all rightfully call it a vanity campaign. What's the point, knowing it's a waste of time? She has zero traction and a disintegrating campaign apparatus

I applaud her for just dropping out now. Know when to fold em
Yup. Seriously, this is how a grown up non delusional person behaves.

Prodigal Son

Oct 27, 2017
god bernie people on twitter are so fucking stupid. literally half of her voters will go to warren now. do you want that or do you want bernie to do well?? i dont get these people

Rag

Oct 30, 2017
I like Kamala just fine, but I'm glad she's out. We need to get down to four person debates.

Dream Machine

Oct 25, 2017
Endorse Bernie, queen!
"Bernie is the obvious choice. I endorse him fully and without reservation"

*1 hour later*

"Well, see, what I meant was..."
Wow. I know the campaign has been a shitshow for months but pretty strange not to hold on at least until Iowa isn't it? It's not like her fundraising has dried up either, she did pulled in more than Biden in Q3.
isn't her entire staff abandoning ship already?

Deleted member 2426

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
plz endorse Warren

That being said, my kingdom for a Sanders-Harris ticket just to see how Era copes with it.

300 Tankie Twitter voters would be lost with such a ticket, imagine the electoral tragedy.

I wonder where her voters will migrate to though. Last I saw from Morning Consult it was something like Warren >> Biden > Bernie.

Ithil

Oct 25, 2017

The
@dscc
just endorsed Al Gross, an independent running against GOP Sen. Dan Sullivan in Alaska.

This on the heels of Gross outraising Sullivan in the last quarter and Begich campaigning for Gross. Still a bit of a long shot, but hey, every seat counts, and Alaska's politics are idiosyncratic enough.

That's Dr. Al Gross to you.

Dream Machine

Oct 25, 2017
god bernie people on twitter are so fucking stupid. literally half of her voters will go to warren now. do you want that or do you want bernie to do well?? i dont get these people
I could see her people getting split pretty evenly among everyone (except Bernie). Warren, Biden, Pete, Booker, Tulsi, Bloomberg, and Yang all about to get a 0.5% bump

Oct 26, 2017
South Carolina
Sad that went south but it was a really weak and disorganized campaign.

Hopefully she can go "cop" on traitors and mobsters currently swarming America for the next President as AG (Jones as DAG). Fill them prisons with the scumbags!

woman

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Atlanta
The other girls need to wake up and get the fuck out the race. Kamala was doing better then y'all and still realized she had no path

Blader

Oct 27, 2017
Kind of bummed that we won't see Kamala on the debate stage again, particularly when fuckin Steyer and Tulsi will still be there. We're overdue to thin out the number of people in these things, but losing Kamala, Castro, and Booker (who seems unlikely to make the cut) while still having Tulsi and Steyer in there is ridiculous.

I have resigned myself to an inevitable Biden nomination.

There's still time for things to change but I'm also feeling this more and more. His grip on a plurality of the base, especially among older black voters and non-college white voters, just seems insurmountable.

Diablos

has a title.
Oct 25, 2017
gg Kamala... kinda

had she been better prepared I really think she would've had a chance. I really wanted her to win

NihonTiger

Oct 25, 2017
She dropped out because Biden probably offered her the VP spot or is considering her. I think she realized she can't win the nom but can still make the Dem ticket.

Blader

Oct 27, 2017
So, who's out next? Making an effort to hold staff and strategy as a non-billionaire seems to be where the line's getting drawn:

Castro?
Booker?
Delaney?
Delaney will be in until Iowa. He's been running for about 2.5 years and has put so much of his own money into the race, that it's basically a sunk cost analysis now to just get his name on the board for the caucuses, even if it amounts to 0 votes.

I think Castro is next. Booker apparently has one of the best Iowa ground games and it would be odd for him to abandon that two months out, especially since he's still holding on in terms of fundraising, but who knows. I don't know what the hell is keeping Bennet still in it but I guess his overhead must be pretty low.

Status
Not open for further replies.