• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rune Walsh

Too many boners
Oct 25, 2017
Kamalas rollout was nearly flawless. She knocked it out of the park and then some. Hard to not want to jump on that train.

This. She was maybe #3 on my primary list but damn if she didn't come out guns blazing. Gillibrand is hardly on the radar and calf-cramping wonderboy seems to want a senate seat instead.

Clowns

Oct 25, 2017
I assume CNN's poll was of viewers, who would naturally be more likely to be supporters of the president.

pigeon

Oct 25, 2017
I'm curious why Warren's Native American snafus are significant enough to disqualify her for the presidency, but not for her current office? Racism, cultural appropriation, lying on official documents. Why aren't we calling for her to resign?

So I feel kind of iffy about this list of offenses.

I don't think there is any evidence as yet that suggests that Warren deliberately lied. As far as we know, Warren genuinely believed she was part Native American, having been told that she was by her parents, who she had no reason to doubt. She did some things that might have looked like attempts to gain advantage, but she did others that couldn't benefit her — putting American Indian on the Texas form is a good example of a situation where she could have received no advantage, as well as the Native American club she joined in college. Eventually she stopped identifying as such.

It's unfortunate, and a little sad, but it is not clear to me that it is reprehensible for her to act on a belief she genuinely holds.

shinra-bansho

Oct 25, 2017
cdfe9cb2-7755-4131-9e88-627ace3dbab6.jpeg

Queen.

"It's time for Nancy Pelosi to go."

DinosaurusRex

Oct 26, 2017

Jennifer Jacobs @JenniferJJacobs

One of the last ones out of motorcade and into White House residence after State of the Union speech: Tiffany Trump.

dyszpafvyauhqgr0tkex.jpg

They bully her because of her last name
they wish she didn't share it with them

Infinite free tacos is all I really needed to see. You aced it.
as long as I didn't put your significant other to sleep I'm happy, I don't support euthanasia and I don't want to look like a hypocrite.

Daitokuji

Oct 27, 2017
Ann Coulter is like one of those ex-Scientologists who goes on a crusade against them after they realize what a huge scam it is:

Clowns

Oct 25, 2017
As promised my official response to the sotu
hello america,

tonight we hear ghosts and death,
money on bricks from mexico, inject pills, excited question, black and brown babies STOP send in the police, thinking about it makes me sick.
time to end this divided rollercoaster.

justice, love, best very good brain, free speech
restrict the keys to liberty
white child that we need to protect from all these brown and black people using our strength.

My goalposts
free education
love my new small hands
free medical care for football minus football
plus infinite free tacos(!!!)

soon new morning for america
dab on the cows copyright restricted associated press

fuck florida you rats
peace and love
singing downwards

VectorPrime

Banned
Apr 4, 2018
Fact: all instant reaction polls to the state of the union are garbage because they are all self selecting samples so they skew heavily toward people who support the speaker. So if you see MSNCNNFOX go "75% of people liked the speech" it's worthless.

Surfinn

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
USA
Fact: all instant reaction polls to the state of the union are garbage because they are all self selecting samples so they slew heavily toward people who support the speaker. So if you see MSNCNNFOX go "75% of people liked the speech" it's worthless.
Which makes the results from specific polls even more damning for the near future of Trump/co.

DinosaurusRex

Oct 26, 2017
hello america,

tonight we hear ghosts and death,
money on bricks from mexico, inject pills, excited question, black and brown babies STOP send in the police, thinking about it makes me sick.
time to end this divided rollercoaster.

justice, love, best very good brain, free speech
restrict the keys to liberty
white child that we need to protect from all these brown and black people using our strength.

My goalposts
free education
love my new small hands
free medical care for football minus football
plus infinite free tacos(!!!)

soon new morning for america
dab on the cows copyright restricted associated press

fuck florida you rats
peace and love
singing downwards
I ugly laughed, thank you

Ichthyosaurus

Banned
Dec 26, 2018
so that's why all the Biden people love him so much

Yeah, and reports have been that he's more conservative than he let's on. Young Biden has a better shot than Elderly Biden but they're still Biden and that's a losing path in 2020. Charisma and charm only get you so far with against opponents like Kamala Harris.

edit: Makes me wonder whether he'll fully recover from that quote, and there are others which are cringe worthy, as well.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.