• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MizerMan

Oct 25, 2017
8VvTNUz.gif

In the movie I'm picturing Elizabeth Banks being Nancy in this scene lol

I just love that mocking clap.

gutterboy44

Oct 27, 2017
NY
Yeah, I was one of those people who doubted Pelosi as the right choice for speaker. In addition to her handling the shutdown like a boss, that sarcastic clap in Trump's face has completely converted me. I was wrong. She is exactly the speaker we need.

Surfinn

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
USA
Why is that? After watching the SOTU and Trump bringing it up while talking about the wall, what makes you think that?
Well there's literally nothing good that happened during the shutdown for Trump and the GOP. They did permanent damage to the economy, people increasingly blamed them for the shutdown, and the wall didn't get a cent towards funding.

Everything works against them. Which is why I don't even think the government will be shut down again.

All of this while the reality of a deal continued to fade away.

No Depth

Oct 27, 2017
So the media isn't giving him a warm embrace? I have purposefully tuned out except for Abrams' response.

thefit

Oct 25, 2017
So the media isn't giving him a warm embrace? I have purposefully tuned out except for Abrams' response.

Not over a shit speech with more fear mongering and calling for and end to investigations, especially after 2 years of bs and him literally being a criminal. Media isn't going to him him a pass anymore they are just going through the motions because its just a shallow tradition until a new president takes the Office.

Ichthyosaurus

Banned
Dec 26, 2018
Dude really is all kumbaya and has no answers for anything.

Despite going on that road trip Beto seems to have learnt nothing, and appears to be self destructing before our eyes. If he had any shot at the presidency he doesn't now. He might not get on the nominee's short list for VP because of this. He truly is Biden's protege. lol

Oct 25, 2017
Y'all got over Klobucharmentum just like that?

Also, this is easily the best tweet Kamala's team's put out since her senate election.

Vector

Feb 28, 2018
Bernie's SOTU response was excellent. Stacey's was a good speech too, but it wasn't really Stacey Abrams's response but the Democrats' in general while Bernie was unrestrained, so it's unfair to judge her. She's a great speaker.

Coolluck

Oct 27, 2017
The way y'all misrepresented his Hurd comments to be an endorsement. Now this, too? I get where he's coming from. If people really gave a damn, they'd be flooding the streets to stop this stuff. Would adding just in there have helped the statement to acknowledge they pull this crap but we're not doing enough to stop it ourselves?

Weegian

Oct 27, 2017
Eerie how Trump essentially called for an end to the Russia investigation, just like Nixon did with Watergate. The speedrun continues.

nature boy

Oct 25, 2017
Maybe a little context for the Pelosi sarcastic clapping (well the speech was shit too):

Knowing Cheeto it was a stupid power move

Status
Not open for further replies.