US PoliERA 2019 |OT2| #PresidentPelosi

Oct 27, 2017
"I love my staff" but clearly nervously agitated answering; cites examples of people who went on to serve others, "I may push too hard but I have high expectations for them, us, and the country". Maddow is following up on it.

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, I'd give him the benefit of the doubt for the line about the months, but the 1-1 2-0 mix up seems like something they would test someone with dementia on.
The reason why I say this is I'm currently working to get my aunt officially diagnosed with. She had her initial appointment with a neurologist and they did the quick cognition test. Did a lot worse than a year ago at her GP. They're gonna do a shitload of tests to confirm the diagnosis, but it's likely she has the early stages. As fucking predicted by my husband and me- my uncle was in denial.

Her and Trump are about the same age.

Oct 26, 2017
Yeah I'm watching the Klobuchar Maddow interview and she was def harder on Gillibrand and Harris.

Amy basically gave the same, "I love my staff. They went on to do great things." answer we already got. Wish Rachel would've asked her about her alleged anger issues and the story about Harry Reid having to talk to her about he temperament.

Oct 25, 2017
Eastern Kentucky is emptying out. I know that here in Louisville, our population growth is heavily dependent on foreign-born people moving here and having kids.
My sister in law, who is probably even more to the left than me, lives in Louisville and I have no idea why. Her and her long-term boyfriend even moved out to NYC for him to go to school... and then they came back. Why. There's no family there; she's from WA like my husband. I know Louisville is probably the best part of Kentucky, and honestly didn't seem that bad when we visited her, but I'm not quite sure why someone would voluntarily move there multiple times when Yertle, Rand, and Bevin are your legislators (yes I know Louisville has a D House member). Possibly the worst trio in America.

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah I'm watching the Klobuchar Maddow interview and she was def harder on Gillibrand and Harris.

Amy basically gave the same, "I love my staff. They went on to do great things." answer we already got. Wish Rachel would've asked her about her alleged anger issues and the story about Harry Reid having to talk to her about he temperament.
Fucking gross. I hope someone pushes her on it, but I won't hold my breath.

Oct 27, 2017
Instead she's asking about sanctions, that every other candidate (even a different republican one) would be giving the same initial answer "not what Trump's doing".

EDIT: Maddow concludes "I hope you'll stay in public life forever."

55 miles of little metal posts to inconvenience someone's plans to drive off-road into America seems like a fairly cost-effective way to say "go fuck yourself" to the administration. I hope the next offer is 3 billboards that say "Please Reconsider Your Invasion" spaced 400 miles apart.

Any interesting take-aways from the Beto rally?