• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Soul Skater

Oct 25, 2017
You know, I hope the Patriots win the Super Bowl just so when Trumps watching he'll start crying again about how Tom Brady could have been his son in law instead of Kushner

Oct 27, 2017
Pence would soar to 70% approval at the very beginning from a combo of never-Trumpers coming home and everyone appreciating some semblance of normalcy and not thinking about the President 24/7. Then he'd plummet back to the mid-low 40s when the novelty wore off after like two weeks.

LGHT_TRSN

Oct 25, 2017
I hope the media continue to cover the fallout from this shutdown. People's lives are going to be permanently impacted by this stunt and Trump did it for fucking nothing.

SwordsmanofS

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
The only thing to worry about with Pence, is that hes much more skilled at this than Trump. So, they'd likely figure out legal ways to screw over brown gays. Versus being held up in court every day.
You'd think that, but not really.

The reality is that the Republican Party is the Clownshoes Party, with or without Trump. He's a symptom, not the cause of what they are, incompetence included. Look at the ACA repeal effort. Trump was hands off in that affair (to Republicans dismay) and their own half-assed attempts costed them that battle. Or that tax cut; Trump was hands off on that as well, and though it passed, it was so shoddy with things written in the margins and other BS that many of the people who voted for it had no idea what was really in it.

It doesn't matter who's in charge of the White House, Trump, Pence, McConnel, Lindsey; their entire party is straight incompetence. Hell, just look at what the RNC did today. Clownshoes I tell ya.

LegendofJoe

Oct 28, 2017
Arkansas, USA
I know that Obama will transcend the modern era and be remembered in history books for centuries to come, but I think Nancy Pelosi deserves a spot on the page alongside him.

Daitokuji

Oct 27, 2017
Hannity is smart and Coulter is dumb. Your entire grift is based on one man: Donald Trump. So if you attack him and make him look bad, it makes you look bad and makes your audience look bad. They are forced to play along with whatever he does and spin it as a positive.

Titik

Oct 25, 2017
You'd think that, but not really.

The reality is that the Republican Party is the Clownshoes Party, with or without Trump. He's a symptom, not the cause of what they are, incompetence included. Look at the ACA repeal effort. Trump was hands off in that affair (to Republicans dismay) and their own half-assed attempts costed them that battle. Or that tax cut; Trump was hands off on that as well, and though it passed, it was so shoddy with things written in the margins and other BS that many of the people who voted for it had no idea what was really in it.

It doesn't matter who's in charge of the White House, Trump, Pence, McConnel, Lindsey; their entire party is straight incompetence. Hell, just look at what the RNC did today. Clownshoes I tell ya.
The GOP is really only good with one thing and it's stealing elections.

Soul Skater

Oct 25, 2017
Pence would soar to 70% approval at the very beginning from a combo of never-Trumpers coming home and everyone appreciating some semblance of normalcy and not thinking about the President 24/7. Then he'd plummet back to the mid-low 40s when the novelty wore off after like two weeks.
The only scenario Pence would be President is likely one where he, the GOP congress or both are seen as stabbing Trump in the back, so I don't think he'd get all of Trumps base or anything even close

I do think he would get a temporary "it's over" boost from dems before we released it totally isn't over

CthulhuSars

Oct 25, 2017
I love how half of his pundits finds that he caved offensive and the other half are looking at 20D chess.

No Depth

Oct 27, 2017
So is Giuliani going to be making the Sunday show rounds? Is he barred? Especially in light of the current topics?

OP
OP
Midnight Jon

Midnight Jon

Oct 25, 2017
Ohio
Meanwhile in North Carolina...

APNewsBreak: N Carolina chief justice to resign next month

RALEIGH, N.C. (AP) — North Carolina Chief Justice Mark Martin is leaving the state's Supreme Court after 20 years to become a Virginia law school dean.

The resignation means Democratic Gov. Roy Cooper gets to decide who fills the Republican's seat on the court and who the next chief justice will be. Five of the seven current Supreme Court members are registered Democrats.

Oct 27, 2017
The only scenario Pence would be President is likely one where he, the GOP congress or both are seen as stabbing Trump in the back, so I don't think he'd get all of Trumps base or anything even close

I do think he would get a temporary "it's over" boost from dems before we released it totally isn't over
He'd get most of the base or near-enough in approval polls; they just wouldn't be moved to come out and vote for him.

Deleted member 11637

Oct 27, 2017

Watch this, Lise. You can pinpoint the exact second his brain swallows itself.

And...now:

johnrobertst1jlc.jpg

devSin

Oct 27, 2017
I'm fine with Pence. He is much easier to beat. Echoes of Rmoney but with a gay face twist. Lol
Don't do this.

I know that Obama will transcend the modern era and be remembered in history books for centuries to come, but I think Nancy Pelosi deserves a spot on the page alongside him.
Nancy Pelosi is responsible for most (all?) of Obama's policy wins in Congress.

I'm always mixed on Obama. I have tremendous respect for him, but the world is unquestionably in a worse place than before he took office. I don't know if there were things he could or should have done differently that might have set us all down a better path, or if we were actually headed somewhere even worse. I think it's going to require the full weight of history to judge. But god damn was he a good man.

Titik

Oct 25, 2017
I'm so happy that Roger Stone will most likely spend the rest of his life in a cell. What an utterly disgusting human being.

BoboBrazil

Attempted to circumvent a ban with an alt
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
They better get this deal signed today before Trump changes his mind.

thefro

Oct 25, 2017
Hannity is smart and Coulter is dumb. Your entire grift is based on one man: Donald Trump. So if you attack him and make him look bad, it makes you look bad and makes your audience look bad. They are forced to play along with whatever he does and spin it as a positive.

Coulter's always been an immigration hardliner and willing to throw Republicans under the bus for it. She's not a complete Trump grifter like Hannity.

Titik

Oct 25, 2017
Don't do this.

Nancy Pelosi is responsible for most (all?) of Obama's policy wins in Congress.

I'm always mixed on Obama. I have tremendous respect for him, but the world is unquestionably in a worse place than before he took office. I don't know if there were things he could or should have done differently that might have set us all down a better path, or if we were actually headed somewhere even worse. I think it's going to require the full weight of history to judge. But god damn was he a good man.
I'm gay. I'm entitled to call him whatever gay slur I want.

Wilsongt

Oct 25, 2017
SCO did an early morning raid in Stone because they were worried he would flee or destroy evidence.

Truly the actions of a totally innocent man.

Status
Not open for further replies.