• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Avinash117

Oct 25, 2017
So ADOS seems exclusive and nationalistic to me. Silly that some folks need to cause division among minorities, if some our own people need to do something like that they don't have our interests at heart, but their own.

IIRC, he's actively malicious.

It's sickening, there's always somebody that needs to be superior over others no matter if they are oppressed themselves. Fuck people like that, they are in it for themselves and not for everyone else.

Royalan

I can say DEI; you can't.
Oct 24, 2017
I'm glad that people like Klobuchar are running if for no other reason people will get to see what actual centrism looks like in this country.

Kaitos

Tens across the board!
Oct 25, 2017
Klobs is running because she can buy more binders with campaign funds

cameron

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017

Jennifer Jacobs @JenniferJJacobs

Trump weighs in to reporters on AF1 on Ilhan Omar's apology:

"I think she should be ashamed of herself. I think it was a terrible statement. And I don't think her apology was adequate."

per @justinsink

Linkura

Oct 25, 2017
Just got an email from the Kamala kampaign with subject line: "Legalize It"

Pompey is a fucking traitor.

"I think she should be ashamed of herself. I think it was a terrible statement. And I don't think her apology was adequate."

per @justinsink

But SOROS

Fuck off.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
You guys are versed in so much shit and it is amazing. But I understand why you aren't versed in what I will call "Nigga shit". If Hoteps formed their version of the Avengers Tariq would be Tony Stark, Brother Umar would be the Hulk, and Yadda would be Captain America.

Tariq, the only thing he hates more than black women is black LGBTQ. The dude is shit and anyone that quotes him seriously is suspect as a person

Sho_Nuff82

Nov 14, 2017

National Enquirer asked last year if they should register as foreign lobbyists.

Important excerpts:

"Taking into account the facts stated in your submission, and limiting our evaluation only to the facts stated in your submission, we find that there is no agency relationship between [U.S. corporation] and any foreign principal," the Justice Department wrote, referring to AMI.

But in its letters to the Justice Department in May and June 2018, AMI acknowledged that it had asked a Saudi adviser to submit content for the magazine, given the adviser an early draft to review and then made changes to the final version that were suggested by the Saudi adviser.

According to the Justice Department letter, government lawyers determined that AMI didn't need to register as a Saudi agent based on the company's claims that it received no foreign funding for the magazine and that it had been under no obligation to make the changes suggested by the Saudi adviser. The identity of the adviser mentioned is unclear.

Basically, because AMI claimed they made the propaganda leaflet for free without being solicited, the DoJ gave them the green light not to register.

AnotherNils

Oct 27, 2017

per @justinsink

Man who fucked up condemning neo-nazis offers apology critique

Oct 25, 2017
It's actually crazy how the perception of Jamaicans basically formed from Rastas (username quote i know) only. Loads of Jamaicans hate weed and haven't even tried it (like my parents and their families).

Wilsongt

Oct 25, 2017

per @justinsink

Sorry, a Nazi sympathizer doesn't have any room to talk about someone's anti-semetic remarks. His fat ass can shove it.

AztecComplex

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So Beto in a counter protest where Trump is now. This has GOT to be a sign of him entering the Dem fray for 2020 right? Has to be.

Iolo

Oct 27, 2017
Britain
Important excerpts:

Basically, because AMI claimed they made the propaganda leaflet for free without being solicited, the DoJ gave them the green light not to register.

If AMI didn't receive money for this they still made a non-monetary contribution of considerable value to the Saudis. No one in their right mind would sign off on this.

MizerMan

Oct 25, 2017
You guys are versed in so much shit and it is amazing. But I understand why you aren't versed in what I will call "Nigga shit". If Hoteps formed their version of the Avengers Tariq would be Tony Stark, Brother Umar would be the Hulk, and Yadda would be Captain America.

Tariq, the only thing he hates more than black women is black LGBTQ. The dude is shit and anyone that quotes him seriously is suspect as a person

You ain't lying, bro.

Oct 26, 2017
South Carolina

Sho_Nuff82

Nov 14, 2017
If AMI didn't receive money for this they still made a non-monetary contribution of considerable value to the Saudis. No one in their right mind would sign off on this.

To be a lobbyist by definition, you have to receive compensation for your advocacy. Otherwise you're just a fan/advocate. No one lobbies for free.

I'm completely skeptical that AMI's friendship with SA has nothing to do with their cozy relationship with Trump, which is illegal because they cannot offer "free" services of tangible value to domestic election candidates.

cameron

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017

Jon Passantino @passantino

WASHINGTON (AP) — Negotiators from both parties say lawmakers have reached an agreement in principle to fund government, avoid shutdown.

Erica Werner @ericawerner

Shutdown conference committee announcing agreement in principle

Sagroth

Oct 28, 2017

Could be another case of blatant corruption being done that they just hoped nobody would look into. I'd love to know who did in fact sign off for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.