• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilsongt

Oct 25, 2017

Jon Passantino @passantino

WASHINGTON (AP) — Negotiators from both parties say lawmakers have reached an agreement in principle to fund government, avoid shutdown.

Erica Werner @ericawerner

Shutdown conference committee announcing agreement in principle

Will President Miller Goebbels accept the agreement?

Linkura

Oct 25, 2017
Have they run this agreement by 4chan Nazi Stephen Miller?
Stephen Miller rn:
cqF7Px3.gif

less

Oct 25, 2017
Trump likely will sign anything that comes to he desk. He'll keep it quiet and pretend that he is still fighting for the wall or maybe even go quiet on that front. Of course this is if people can keep him from being petty enough to veto it.

DanGo

Oct 25, 2017

Give me a fucking break with this stuff.
"Truth is my best defender here," Butina told Bamford, who shared some of his recordings with ABC News. "If I would be the Russian spy, you would never see me in public. I mean, I would be the most unseen person on Earth."
Yeah... that's not really how spying works in real life.
Butina is simply an idealistic young Russian, born in the last days of the Soviet Union, raised in the new world of capitalism, and hoping to contribute to a better understanding between two countries while pursuing a career in international relations.
My eyes cannot roll harder.

Culex

Oct 29, 2017
If there is any type of funding for more physical "wall" of any kind, i'm going to be pissed.

shadow_shogun

Oct 25, 2017

@rebeccaballhaus
Don Jr. in El Paso led chant of "USA!" before adding: "If you were at the 50-person Beto rally down the road and you chanted that … man, I don't know what would happen to you."

Trump and allies seem to be paying very close attention to the size of Beto's crowds tonight.
20:53 - 11 Feb 2019

VectorPrime

Banned
Apr 4, 2018
Beto really really fucked up badly by basically falling off the face of the Earth after the midterms. Everyone else announcing their candidacy completely stole whatever hype he had built up and now he's just some Johnny Come Lately.

tgrfawcett

Oct 25, 2017
Utah
Kamala/Beto might just be the best ticket we've seen in quite some time, if it happens. The rallies would just be massive.

Can someone just skip the presidential race and run for vice-president because that should be Beto's route. Realistically Cornyn is safe, he is Senate leadership and will be protected. Meanwhile, other people have much better stakes in the race for president.

Blader

Oct 27, 2017
Beto really really fucked up badly by basically falling off the face of the Earth after the midterms. Everyone else announcing their candidacy completely stole whatever hype he had built up and now he's just some Johnny Come Lately.
The man spent two years running for Senate and then lost a close race. Guy needs time to recharge.

Oct 26, 2017
I understood why he dropped off like that, but yeah I definitely feel less excited for him. I used to be on board for his candidacy but now I'm not too sure about it given more qualified alternatives who seem to be looking good like Kamala.

Deleted member 3896

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Not a great look if she doesn't bring up the abuse.
I agree.

Hot take: Rachel has a little crush on Klobuchar-- she always seems to light up and be slightly moony eyed when she has her on, it's cute.

But Rachel shouldn't sweep those allegations under the rug, abusing staff is heinous and if those stories are true that should be disqualifying.

Status
Not open for further replies.