• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Linkura

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah I'm watching the Klobuchar Maddow interview and she was def harder on Gillibrand and Harris.

Amy basically gave the same, "I love my staff. They went on to do great things." answer we already got. Wish Rachel would've asked her about her alleged anger issues and the story about Harry Reid having to talk to her about he temperament.
Fucking gross. I hope someone pushes her on it, but I won't hold my breath.

Oct 27, 2017
Instead she's asking about sanctions, that every other candidate (even a different republican one) would be giving the same initial answer "not what Trump's doing".

EDIT: Maddow concludes "I hope you'll stay in public life forever."

Punished Goku

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
ezgif-4-1a7f426b08c7iqjxq.gif

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1095140144930275329
He's got that Billy Mays beard look.

Teggy

Oct 25, 2017
Lot of people doing things to their staff in here.

Edit: save your sanity, don't pay attention to trump rallies.

Luminish

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Denver
Funny how Bernie and Warren both gave support for the Denver teacher strike while Hickenlooper and Bennet haven't yet said a single word about it. Shows how little centrist dems care for unions.

CaviarMeths

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Western Canada
55 miles of little metal posts to inconvenience someone's plans to drive off-road into America seems like a fairly cost-effective way to say "go fuck yourself" to the administration. I hope the next offer is 3 billboards that say "Please Reconsider Your Invasion" spaced 400 miles apart.

Any interesting take-aways from the Beto rally?

Kaitos

Tens across the board!
Oct 25, 2017
It seems kind of notable that he's doing what's ostensibly a campaign rally in Texas.

Teggy

Oct 25, 2017
Pretty confident the idiotic assertion that Dems want to take away your cows and cars is going to resonate with anyone half a brain. Trump is campaigning to get the vote of 34% of the country.

cameron

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017

Robert Costa @costareports

Krikorian is influential in conservative, Trump-friendly circles on immigration. And he doesn't like the deal.

Mark Krikorian @MarkSKrikorian​
Reduction in ICE detention capacity more than cancels out any benefit from that small amount of extra fencing. https://twitter.com/sarahnferris/status/1095143213541806081 …​

Zeke Miller @ZekeJMiller

Hannity cuts away from Trump rally to bash "garbage compromise"

Zeke Miller @ZekeJMiller

Trump: "How about the word Caravan. Caravan. I think that was one of mine"

Linkura

Oct 25, 2017
It seems kind of notable that he's doing what's ostensibly a campaign rally in Texas.
Beto got him shook.

Is... someone in Trump's orbit lurking poliera? He's onto us.

Stephen Miller is who I'd bet if we're going for someone we know and not just a random intern or staffer.

Robert Costa @costareports

Krikorian is influential in conservative, Trump-friendly circles on immigration. And he doesn't like the deal.

Mark Krikorian @MarkSKrikorian​
Reduction in ICE detention capacity more than cancels out any benefit from that small amount of extra fencing. https://twitter.com/sarahnferris/status/1095143213541806081 …​

Zeke Miller @ZekeJMiller

Hannity cuts away from Trump rally to bash "garbage compromise"

Zeke Miller @ZekeJMiller

Trump: "How about the word Caravan. Caravan. I think that was one of mine"

cdc.jpg

konka

Oct 25, 2017
I'm all for criticizing Israel's shit but maybe it's a topic that should be dealt with with a bit more nuance than a couple words on Twitter. Not everything needs a quick rapid fire tweet of the first thought that cross your mind.

Teggy

Oct 25, 2017
I can't breathe

So anyway I think we are going to be ok on taxes this year because when my company sent my severance, they withheld at bonus rate rather than salary rate. If not for that I bet we'd be writing a check for a couple thousand.

Teggy

Oct 25, 2017
No dog should have to suffer Donald trump. Get him some animal that's an asshole to people.

IggyChooChoo

Oct 25, 2017
My sister in law, who is probably even more to the left than me, lives in Louisville and I have no idea why. Her and her long-term boyfriend even moved out to NYC for him to go to school... and then they came back. Why. There's no family there; she's from WA like my husband. I know Louisville is probably the best part of Kentucky, and honestly didn't seem that bad when we visited her, but I'm not quite sure why someone would voluntarily move there multiple times when Yertle, Rand, and Bevin are your legislators (yes I know Louisville has a D House member). Possibly the worst trio in America.
Our legislators suck, but it wasn't that long ago that we had a governor supporting an extremely successful Medicaid expansion. In general the city has a good quality of life and a cheap cost of living. I personally appreciate the relatively large refugee and immigrant communities as well.

RustyNails

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I can't breathe

So anyway I think we are going to be ok on taxes this year because when my company sent my severance, they withheld at bonus rate rather than salary rate. If not for that I bet we'd be writing a check for a couple thousand.

This gif is cracking me up

Status
Not open for further replies.