US PoliEra 2019 |OT3| My name is Paul Manafort and I fucking love crimes...and the judge respects that

Oct 25, 2017

Is this the one that was toying with a presidential run or his brother?

Either way, good news, right?
Terrific news.

If Beto ends up on the ticket, they could help each other out immensely. Beto can keep the energy from his last Senate campaign going while Castro can focus on boosting Latino turnout and performance.

Say what you will about Cornyn, but he voted with Trump on the emergency declaration. A good campaign can make him just as much of a pariah as Cruz.

Oct 25, 2017
He's really not.

This whole thing is him breaking out onto the national stage. He won't make it to the White House, but he's moving up in the party for sure.
But, like, where does he go without carpetbagging? Governor and Senator are out of the question, leaving only a House seat and I don't know the partisan lean of the district he would have to run in.

Oct 29, 2017
But, like, where does he go without carpetbagging? Governor and Senator are out of the question, leaving only a House seat and I don't know the partisan lean of the district he would have to run in.
I could easily see him being picked for a cabinet position. Actually makes me wonder if he might be a great Chief of Staff.

Oct 25, 2017
Indiana 2nd, R+11

Jackie Walorski is the current representative, and it was Donnelly's seat before. She won by 9 points last year.

Oct 25, 2017
-Mayor Pete is so damn good at this. I maintain what I said before: he is another AOC. Not much experience but SO damn good at this. Like he was fucking born with it. He's going places even if he gets nowhere in this race. Cabinet position, please.

-Yassssssss Joaquin
I like how Cornyn is referred to like he's a generic candidate.
That's cuz he is.

What the fuck

Oct 27, 2017
Indianapolis
Indiana 2nd, R+11

Jackie Walorski is the current representative, and it was Donnelly's seat before. She won by 9 points last year.
Yeah i'm from south bend, that's my home district. It used to be competitive, but gerrymandering ended that. It's actually funny, the gerrymander is why Donnelly took the suicide mission of challenging Lugar in 2012, only for Lugar to lose a tea party primary to a guy who said fucki shit about rape lol.

Oct 26, 2017

Beto doesn't have a position on Brexit?? Calves rapidly uncramping.

* A guy that is this malleable has a good chance to win the presidency. We just don't know what we'll get afterward.
I don't know about malleable, maybe just not prepared. I don't think he had any intention of running for President during the Senate campaign and I think he really believed he could beat Ted Cruz. So I think he just hasn't yet fully formed his positions on the slew of national issues or internationals issues.

I'm not saying that's a good thing. But I get the vibe, he doesn't really want to run for President and he would have preferred to be a Texas Senator. Whereas Mayor Pete was clearly planning to run for President for many many months before anyone in the national media even knew his name. So he's prepared on the issues and he does have that "it" factor. Mayor Booty is still my number one choice but I am concerned that he hasn't cracked even in 1% in any of the polls or straw polls. Other no-name people hickledooper or whatever is ranking higher despite Buttigieg doing national media for the past 2 months. Everybody says they like Booty but it's not showing up in the polls thus far and that's a bit concerning to me. I hope he's not facing an unspoken negative bias because he's gay similar to what black politicians have to face.