• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

FreezePeach

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Well, some fucked up shit about to be the talk of the internet in NZ. Potential livestreamer from potentially 8chan just killed a lot of people.

BoboBrazil

Attempted to circumvent a ban with an alt
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

As a Canadian, i'm offended by your use of that awful song.

You could have used Southern Man instead:

Elizabeth Warren never stood a chance. Noone is electing a policy nerd and the Pocahontas DNA stuff was campaign ending. She won't beat Trump if she gets the nom. She is great on policy though

Oct 27, 2017

As a Canadian, i'm offended by your use of that awful song.

You could have used Southern Man instead:

She was good in Iowa too, and drew crowds. Even confronted one of her unpopular previous opinions, on abortion.

But the media has ordained its enthusiasm candidates for this cycle - Harris, Sanders, and O'Rourke. The rest are useful to fill programming slots here and there.

Aaron

I’m seeing double here!
Oct 25, 2017
Minneapolis

JVID

Oct 25, 2017
Chicagoland
Elizabeth Warren never stood a chance. Noone is electing a policy nerd and the Pocahontas DNA stuff was campaign ending. She won't beat Trump if she gets the nom. She is great on policy though
I think she'd do fantastic against any generic R and would be at the top of my list in any other election at any other time. Against Trump tho she scares the shit out of me and gives me Midwest nightmares. 🤢 I've said it before but seriously, fuck you Wisconsin. I don't trust you.

BoboBrazil

Attempted to circumvent a ban with an alt
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I think she'd do fantastic against any generic R and would be at the top of my list in any other election at any other time. Against Trump tho she scares the shit out of me and gives me Midwest nightmares. 🤢 I've said it before but seriously, fuck you Wisconsin. I don't trust you.
I doubt she would pick up any of the must win battleground states if she makes it to the general. Trump will be trashing her non stop and that's the clips the media will play while spending the rest of their broadcast saying how her policies aren't possible.

FreezePeach

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This Christchurch thing is gonna be big news because of the goddamn livestream and pewdiepie shoutout and he uploaded his manifesto shit to every upload site imaginable. Also an 8chan hero apparently. White terrorist fuckers.

JVID

Oct 25, 2017
Chicagoland
This Christchurch thing is gonna be big news because of the goddamn livestream and pewdiepie shoutout and he uploaded his manifesto shit to every upload site imaginable. Also an 8chan hero apparently. White terrorist fuckers.
I got the hell out of that thread once someone posted the manifesto and people started discussing the video.

They all need to be on a watchlist and those subs need to be nuked from orbit. Hopefully some kind of worldwide action against this shit comes out of the tragedy.

Blader

Oct 27, 2017
It's crazy to me that people running for president just show up in strangers' houses in Iowa to talk to dozens of other strangers.

AnotherNils

Oct 27, 2017
For anyone that was interested earlier, I looked up the AOC/Ross/Cumming exchange, with a cameo by Mark Meadows being a royal douche.

Doc Holliday

Oct 27, 2017
Rockets were exchanged between Israelis and Palestinians. Rockets landed in tel Aviv and Gaza strip.

I hope this doesn't escelate :/

Titik

Oct 25, 2017
The thing with Warren is, and I'm guilty of this too, that she will most likely try to answer Trump one by one with facts and then assume the populace would be fine with that. But yeah that's not how our popularity contest presidential election works.

Teggy

Oct 25, 2017
I can only expect that the trump takeaway from this will be something about gun laws in New Zealand

AnotherNils

Oct 27, 2017

Avenatti really is Trump. 10-part thread here, followed by Avenatti showing up in the replies to deny it happened.

Sobriquet

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Wilmington, NC
Mark Meadows is insufferable.

Mark Meadows in that clip:

giphy.gif

FreezePeach

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Biggest signal yet we are heading for dark dark times. He actually posted to the news of the muslim killings through breitbart. nothing fucking matters anymore.

Hours Left

Oct 26, 2017
The fact that Dump is still President is absolutely mind boggling. There is no valid excuse why this should be reality.

DinosaurusRex

Oct 26, 2017
Stockholm syndrome,
If you click the link its the story about the NZ shooting. We all know breitbart is a strong bastion of muslim support.
it's not actually a link to that story just the homepage (that story just happens to be too one right now)

Ya I'm not touching that link lol. But nothing about that tweet even references the tragedy. It literally looks like he's linking the homepage.😑
yeah it's this. Saved you a click (I'm going to go shower now)

Status
Not open for further replies.