• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PrimeBeef

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
The problem is if Trump loses, he's going to spend the next four years on Twitter keeping the crazies incensed, and I can totally see Donny Jr. bearing a field of Nikki Haley, Tom Cotton, Ben Sasse, and whaever other "reasonable" Republican's run in 2024.
Actually, Twitter can ban him after his term in office is over. They cannot now because his tweets are, unfortunately, official White House statements.

Autodidact

Oct 25, 2017
Actually, Twitter can ban him after his term in office is over. They cannot now because his tweets are, unfortunately, official White House statements.
Yes, they can.

A private platform has no legal obligation to host official White House statements. They choose to allow them, just as news networks voluntarily cover his press conferences.

$$$

Psamtik

Oct 27, 2017
The problem is if Trump loses, he's going to spend the next four years on Twitter keeping the crazies incensed, and I can totally see Donny Jr. bearing a field of Nikki Haley, Tom Cotton, Ben Sasse, and whaever other "reasonable" Republican's run in 2024.

He's old as dirt and fat as shit; the problem might take care of itself by 2024.

RDreamer

Oct 25, 2017
I was under the impression it has to do with the preservation act because he uses Twitter in an official capacity.

Nope

Blocking a world leader from Twitter or removing their controversial Tweets would hide important information people should be able to see and debate. It would also not silence that leader, but it would certainly hamper necessary discussion around their words and actions.

We review Tweets by leaders within the political context that defines them, and enforce our rules accordingly. No one person's account drives Twitter's growth, or influences these decisions. We work hard to remain unbiased with the public interest in mind.

KimonoNoNo

Oct 26, 2017
America imprisons asylum seekers and forces them to bear children, but doesn't allow those children to become citizens and deports them to dangerous living conditions with unwilling parents.

What the fuck is even the logic behind this, some sort of perverse inverted utilitarian argument where they're seeking to maximize human misery?
This right here is some fucked up dystopnian evil Gilead shit; makes me sick to my stomach.

Teggy

Oct 25, 2017
If you are wondering why #eggboy is trending...

This is that Australian politician who said the shooter had valid complaints

BigWinnie1

Banned
Feb 19, 2018

Donald Trump Jr. @DonaldJTrumpJr

It's sickening to see people blame @ChelseaClinton for the NZ attacks because she spoke out against anti-Semitism. We should all be condemning anti-Semitism & all forms of hate. Chelsea should be praised for speaking up. Anyone who doesn't understand this is part of the problem.

9:17 AM - Mar 16, 2019

Don Jr trying to slide in her mentions when she already hate you and your daddy dude.

And her man got a stronger chin lol

Sho_Nuff82

Nov 14, 2017
Calling Chelsea Clinton an Islamaphobe is almost as dumb as calling Omar's original comments antisemitic. When people like Michael Tracey are defending the former and Donald Trump Jr are defending the latter, y'all need to step back and realize these attacks are counterproductive and steeped in bad faith.

Ithil

Oct 25, 2017
Trump fans don't want to vote for other people, they want to vote for Trump only.

Deleted member 5666

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
If trump loses we probably get Ben Sasse in 2024 I bet as their nominee. He has pulled off the acting concerned about Trumps behavior while voting for everything Trump wants routine the best while still maintaining being seen as a "serious" Republican by the media despite never bucking Trump on anything.

He has worked that game of not ever pissing off MAGA fans and fooling Never Trumpers into thinking he is a deep thinker.

Sobriquet

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Wilmington, NC
NC09 news: Dan Bishop, the architect of HB2, just joined the race against Dan McCready. This guy is the absolute worst of the worst in NC.

Last edited:

Deleted member 8257

Oct 26, 2017
Eggboy is the hero that emerges out of the ashes of democracy. Can that politician be charged for slapping eggboy?

III-V

Oct 25, 2017
Other countries are a lot less chickenshit about their protests.

Granting that if this were America and eggboy were a POC he would've been shot.
The protest was fine, yes he would have been tackled and tased or shot here in America.

I was quoting the Australian politician, who seems to think, "these sort of things happen"

plagiarize

Eating crackers
Oct 25, 2017
Cape Cod, MA
I don't defend people throwing eggs, cause if you've been hit by a thrown egg you know it can hurt as much as a rock, but breaking one against someone's head is nowhere near as bad.

That politician is to blame for the attack though. Because if he wasn't there making fascist statements, he wouldn't get attacked. And it's usually the fascists doing the attacks anyway.

Oct 26, 2017
South Carolina
The idea that Chelsea Clinton -- who literally wanted Ilhan to be more precise with her language (and someone who is a converted Jew) has rhetoric that somehow inspired the mass shooting is... weak.

Making fetch happen after picking up this trick from the other tine of The Horseshoe.

I am so sick of having to watch that woman have to riposte with magnamity this venom day in and day out everywhere like she's some whipping girl.

Trump fans don't want to vote for other people, they want to vote for Trump only.

Our only hope in the short term is they tune out each and every november and another trojan horse candidate is noticed earlier.

Mercurial

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I'm not even sure how the thread "linking" Clinton to the shooting even works from a nonsensical standpoint. White wing terrorists aren't taking their cues from Chelsea Clinton.

Status
Not open for further replies.