• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pixieking

Oct 25, 2017
It's not her looks that make her ugly, it's the way she sneers at the press and lies to our face.

Oh for sure, she's an awful human being to the core, but that's not how I took your comment. Thanks for changing it. :)

The idea of dating someone because of your mutual fondness for a specific president is so weird.

I dunno, I think I can see it working as an initial reason to date someone if you're both into Obama or Hillary. But, yeah, Trump is just bizarre.

NookSports

Oct 27, 2017
CNN Just reported that White House sources tell them regulations protect Trump from negative information to come out if he's not charged with a crime.

Which of course they are saying that, but I'm giddy at wondering *why* they're saying that on background

TheHunter

Bold Bur3n Wrangler
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
CNN Just reported that White House sources tell them regulations protect Trump from negative information to come out if he's not charged with a crime.

Which of course they are saying that, but I'm giddy at wondering *why* they're saying that on background
Yes, why would they being saying such a thing.

469.gif

BoboBrazil

Attempted to circumvent a ban with an alt
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

The thing is he can't be charged with a crime while president

Linkura

Oct 25, 2017
Is Barr a bad enough dude to indict a sitting President?

The answer is no.

Avichai Mandelblit is though.

Jan 15, 2019
I have no idea what you're talking about. I've had a lot of great dates based on my date and I both being way into James Polk. Maybe you're the weird one, ever think of that?!?!?!?
Hey I'm not saying the idea of someone waxing poetic about Eisenhower doesn't get me hot and bothered but I'm not about to join an app dedicated to it.

BoboBrazil

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
If your report card is all A+'ses, you don't tell your parents that school regulations prohibit them from releasing grades unless you got an F
We have evidence he committed crimes while President and he's been named in charging documents as individual 1. There isn't a reason he shouldn't already be impeached, but Dems are taking it slow waiting for Mueller before they do anything

NookSports

Oct 27, 2017
We have evidence he committed crimes while President and he's been named in charging documents as individual 1. There isn't a reason he shouldn't already be impeached, but Dems are taking it slow waiting for Mueller before they do anything

It's a stupid strategy unless they know Mueller has the goods. Right now they're playing into the people saying "unless you have a signed collusion contact between Vlad and Trump, then you got nothing"

Like you said, there's enough to open proceedings. The vote isn't happening yet

Sandstar

Oct 28, 2017
What do people expect will happen if the house impeaches Trump? It goes to the Senate, where there aren't 66 votes to convict, and so he gets to crow about the senate finding him not guilty, the base gets charged up for 2020, and he's not removed from office. Where's the upside?

BoboBrazil

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
What do people expect will happen if the house impeaches Trump? It goes to the Senate, where there aren't 66 votes to convict, and so he gets to crow about the senate finding him not guilty, the base gets charged up for 2020, and he's not removed from office. Where's the upside?
You might as well start hearings now. It's a long process. More info can be added to it over time like info from Mueller.

shadow_shogun

Oct 25, 2017

thefit

Oct 25, 2017

They're probably referring to the rules regarding how the SC report is handed to the AG and how that's shared with congress which is old news.

RDreamer

Oct 25, 2017
The thing is he can't be charged with a crime while president
Rather big fucking loophole in our democracy.

Can't commit crimes while running for President but if you commit enough crimes that it helps you become president it's all fine. Like that encourages you to just go for fucking broke if you've started down that path.

TarNaru33

Banned
Oct 27, 2017

Moderates being garbage as per usual, it's like they dont know they will be voted out come 2022 no matter how they vote lmao.

This is why the House needs to be expanded, to better represent the population.

You're ignoring that impeachment is a long investigative process.

Who knows? What they turn up might get you to 66 votes.

Republicans aren't going to have the first ever president in our country's history that is removed forcibly from office be part of the Republican party. We simply will never get that 66 vote threshold, dont dive into extreme fantasy.

Sandstar

Oct 28, 2017

Kirblar

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I think this got lost in the mountain of Cohen shit from yesterday, but it's yet another example of "left" guys like Tracey going on Tucker because *gasp* they ain't fucking left-wing in the slightest.

Sandstar

Oct 28, 2017
Impeachment doesn't make you stronger lol

Yes, tell that to clinton after he got impeached...

Clinton's job approval rating ranged from 36% in mid-1993 to 64% in late 1993 and early 1994.[1] In his second term, his rating consistently ranged from the high-50s to the high-60s.[1][2] After his impeachment proceedings in 1998 and 1999, Clinton's rating reached its highest point at 73% approval.[3] He finished with a Gallup poll approval rating of 65%,[4] higher than that of every other departing president measured since Harry Truman.[5]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Public_image_of_Bill_Clinton

Super hurt by impeachment....

Status
Not open for further replies.