• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 25, 2017
Today has been infuriating. I don't know why conservatives want us to hate them so much, but they're doing a damn fine job of making sure we do.

Teggy

Oct 25, 2017
I guess it's good they're doing this because the W4 is bad, but hardly the glowing review from ADP

The agency plans to release a new W-4 form that better incorporates the changes ushered in by the new tax law so that the amount held back for taxes in each of your paychecks is more accurate.

The agency's goal: A taxpayer shouldn't owe or be owed come tax time.

But the changes won't be simple, says Pete Isberg, head of government affairs at ADP, the payroll and human resources company.

Filling out the new form will be a lot like doing your taxes again.

"It'll be a much bigger pain," he says. "The accuracy will be 100 percent, but the ease-of-use will be zero."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/tax...nd-itll-be-a-doozy/ar-BBVL5zL?ocid=spartanntp

Iolo

Oct 27, 2017
Britain
Kinda expect Bernie to release 1 year of taxes and just the two pages of the 1040 proper. But he could surprise me

Oct 30, 2017
It would be nice but I wouldn't be able to do it because one politician call me the R word or whatever and motherfucker square up now or eff off. Those high intensity arguments with politicians would leave me with a police record. and also if that failed, I would talk shit about that politician on national tv

Personally, I think this country could use more people talking shit about politicians, particularly Republicans on national tv.

Deleted member 33887

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 20, 2017
I guess it's good they're doing this because the W4 is bad, but hardly the glowing review from ADP

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/tax...nd-itll-be-a-doozy/ar-BBVL5zL?ocid=spartanntp

Oh boy, inputting dividends and capital gains into a form my employer could potentially have access to. Nice. That's really information I want my employer to know from breaching my privacy. "You generate x amount of money from investments, why are you complaining about your salary?" Maybe because I live off of rice and beans and have a prepaid cell phone and ruthlessly cut down my expenses and live like a miser.

Suiko

Oct 25, 2017
Sanders beats GRRM and Barr to releasing documents

Not bad... unfortunately will probably have far more staying power that i'd prefer.
I kinda like the OT titles being updated as news happens though.

On a completely unrelated note, if anyone is experienced with SQL, i'm stuck on my current project.
Send a PM to save me!

Status
Not open for further replies.