• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Clowns

Oct 25, 2017
Gillibrand Hopes to Reignite Campaign Prospects by Falling on the Ground, Flailing About Uselessly.

Soul Skater

Oct 25, 2017
It's almost like Gillibrand didn't fake bring more conservative to win her house races, she just faked being more liberal to win the senate races

Oct 26, 2017
It makes sense you would think that because the Politico article makes it sound like she brought it up out of the blue.

When in fact, they omitted that it was in response to a reporter asking if she was sick of being talked about as a VP:

Read this way, her quip that "As vice president, he's proven that he knows how to do the job" could be read as sarcasm.

Missed that bit of context, thanks for clearing that up.

DinosaurusRex

Oct 26, 2017
I remember all those posts touting Gil Libra day *scary good political instincts*.

fake edit: wtf lol at Gillibrand autocorrect I'm leaving it.

Mulligan

Oct 29, 2017
Anyone else read Sarah Kendzior's, The View from Flyover Country? The themes of the essays can be pretty repetitive, but her book is fantastic. I've read nearly 100 pages of it today alone. Kendzior's book has truly relit the worker's rights fire in me.

Unemployed man even helps dogs find their way home

I hope treatment is going well for him.

Linkura

Oct 25, 2017
It doesn't even seem like NYCers like de Blasio. This is kind of mind boggling. Maybe he thinks he'd lose re-election?

Grexeno

Sorry for your ineptitude
Oct 25, 2017
I would really love it if Warren and Harris set fire to everyone else in the first debate.

Oct 30, 2017
It doesn't even seem like NYCers like de Blasio. This is kind of mind boggling. Maybe he thinks he'd lose re-election?
At this point, I think a number of them are joining the race just to say they did. Kind of like how movies will tout themselves as being "Oscar nominated," these guys can now call themselves "presidential candidate" or, after the election, "former presidential candidate."

Kyra

The Eggplant Queen
Oct 25, 2017
New York City
Rationalizing a harris/biden ticket with my mom.. She would go for Biden/Harris more. Generational gaps are frusterating.especially considering her number 1 pick is warren.

Tranqueris

Oct 26, 2017
There was a time when people said she had great political instincts.

Fox moderator: "Senator Gillibrand, isn't it true that you once ran on anti immigrant policies?"

Gillibrand: "Yes but that was a long time-"

Audience starts to applaud loudly.

Gillibrand: "No, but what happened-"

Random audience members start to yell "lock them up" and break into "I'm with her" chants.

Gillibrand: "Oh god, what have I done?"

Ac30

Oct 30, 2017
London
Fox moderator: "Senator Gillibrand, isn't it true that you once ran on anti immigrant policies?"

Gillibrand: "Yes but that was a long time-"

Audience starts to applaud loudly.

Gillibrand: "No, but what happened-"

Random audience members start to yell "lock them up" and break into "I'm with her" chants.

Gillibrand: "Oh god, what have I done?"

Somehow when Biden's confronted with his forced bussing comments he'll brush it off and everyone will move on.

Ogodei

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Coruscant
I guess making your state so miserable that nobody wants to live there is actually a pretty good strategy to keep control of the senate if you have absolutely no sense of right and wrong

Alabama's not the state to do that since it would hardly matter, like trying to make Washington state a more attractive target for blue-leaning demos.

It's absolutely the play in Georgia and North Carolina though. Texas soon too.

Iolo

Oct 27, 2017
Britain
Status
Not open for further replies.