• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Suiko

Oct 25, 2017
IF they suspect it is fake. There will always be people who figure out how to game the system.

But you did not answer the question:
How can you dox someone on facebook?

There is no expected privacy when you post something publicly on Facebook.

The reporter better be damn sure they get the right person though.

Zed

Oct 28, 2017
But you did not answer the question:
How can you dox someone on facebook?

There is no expected privacy when you post something publicly on Facebook.

The reporter better be damn sure they get the right person though.

Maybe you are mistaking me for someone else, quotes can be confusing on this site since they don't automatically chain quotes already in a post. I just commented on how people can post on Facebook with a fake name despite it being against the TOS.

Bramblebutt

Banned
Jan 11, 2018
...I don't think there are shy Trumpers. They're loud and proud. The problem in 2016 was a huge number of undecideds the week before the election, but we have a discrete event, the Comey letter, that made them break a certain way. In other words, we've accounted for the result.
Undercover Trump supporters don't exist. The entire appeal, for Trumpers, is triggering the libs as frequently and aggressively as possible. That's why they wear the fucking hat, that's why they cover their vehicles in bumper stickers, and that's why they've had Trump flags and/or signs in their yards since 2015.

They love knowing that they make people uncomfortable. They're proud of who they are.

Shy Trumpers still exist, I know a couple. I would wager their numbers are down to the level of good ol' fashioned shy conservatives, though, as Trump's behavior and policy have been integrated into mainstream conservative thought by their media and politicians.

Wilsongt

Oct 25, 2017

It just goes to show, there is never a drought if BumFuck, America supporters for the Republican party no matter the allegation.

Why not interview people directly affected? Why do we care what Sally Jo Johnson in Tumbleweedsquare Bumfuckamississippi thinks about Jim Jordon's covering up sexual abuse?

Oct 25, 2017
I think them handing out personal information for a user they do not believe has even broken the terms of use of the site is incredibly concerning and I'd be worried about them doing it with other users.

Handing out the personal information of unknowing customers is a great way of summarizing Facebook's entire business model. They are already doing it with others, it's the whole point of the website.

phisheep

Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes
Oct 26, 2017
This really wouldn't work when the GOP can just appoint another one.

You would need an amendment, likely, to move authority on the prosecution of federal politicians for federal crimes to a different authority.

What you really need is a judicial decision about it. I can't see how you'd get it to court at federal level with the current guidance, but there's recent 9th circuit authority that the DOJ policy while binding on employees isn't definitive law. I imagine a sufficiently broad decision based on state indictment might do enough to propel it forward.

Linkura

Oct 25, 2017

It just goes to show, there is never a drought if BumFuck, America supporters for the Republican party no matter the allegation.

Why not interview people directly affected? Why do we care what Sally Jo Johnson in Tumbleweedsquare Bumfuckamississippi thinks about Jim Jordon's covering up sexual abuse?

I mean Gym Jordan's voters have to be some of the stupidest fucking people in this country to have even voted him in the first place so....

spx54

Mar 21, 2019
warren is so much better at attacking Biden.

the bernie people have started a NoMiddleGround hashtag based on a single Reuters headline. Not a particularly savvy attack

cameron

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
WNwFVgg.jpg

brainchild

Independent Developer
Verified
Nov 25, 2017
yes, his speech is based on a Reuters headline. bernie needs to up his game.

Not quite. That's just a convenient rhetorical device that makes the narrative of Biden being a centrist more succinct and cohesive. Bernie's already contrasted himself with Biden on policy many times, the "middle ground" quote just made it easier for him tie everything together.

brainchild

Independent Developer
Verified
Nov 25, 2017

its obvious that they are referring to this. Biden got rightfully dunked on for it but making it a campaign attack doesn't really move anyone other than those who are already extremely online.

The statement comes from Biden's advisor Zichal, not Reuters:

"I respect where they (activist groups) are coming from," Zichal said. "What we learned from the Obama administration is unless we find middle ground on these issues, we risk not having any policies."

Teggy

Oct 25, 2017

He went wearing his golf hat and if you scrub to the end you'll see he didn't even take off his cleats.

Oct 27, 2017

its obvious that they are referring to this. Biden got rightfully dunked on for it but making it a campaign attack doesn't really move anyone other than those who are already extremely online.

"middle ground" is a quote in the article from someone advising Biden. To say Sanders got it from a Reuters twitter headline seems like a stretch.

cameron

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017

Axios @axios

Jared Kushner deflects when asked if he disapproves of Donald Trump's promotion of birtherism, saying he wasn't involved with it. @dctvny @hbodocs

6:52 PM - Jun 2, 2019

Kushner says Donald is not racist. Interviewer repeatedly asks if birtherism was racist. Kushner keeps replying "I wasn't involved in that."

Oct 26, 2017
South Carolina
His mind was on that NYT investigative reporting on Mohammed bin Zayed this morning

Its like they're doubting their own integrity and self-worth by even pondering having supported him, so they support still....cuz its true and they know it.

Status
Not open for further replies.