• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 30, 2017
I kind of wonder what would happen to Trump's "policies" if Miller were somehow removed. It's obvious he's the one doing most of the planning. I imagine Trump's administration would basically be done at that point and enter true lame duck territory. He's not going to listen to any of his other advisers and he sure as hell won't think up policies on his own.

AnotherNils

Oct 27, 2017

patientzero

Oct 25, 2017
Has Bernie released his taxes yet? Asking for a friend.

I keep waiting to use this, but to hell with it -

sv7Na2xJ-xEk4wEMzGhFRQrNz_c=.gif

Aaron

I’m seeing double here!
Oct 25, 2017
Minneapolis
Dude is incapable of weighing in on any topic without pretending that he could somehow do it better.
latest

Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets said:
"It was definitely a curse that killed her–probably the Transmogrifian Torture–I've seen it used so many times, so unlucky I wasn't there, I know the very countercurse that would have saved her…."

The photographs of Lockhart on the walls were all nodding in agreement as he talked.

Hours Left

Oct 26, 2017
Hmmm, I also wonder why they don't air drop 6 tons of water onto an ancient building in the middle of a densely populated city... 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

Stupid orange bag of shit.

BoboBrazil

Attempted to circumvent a ban with an alt
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Seems like the Omar tweet worked for getting Trump telling a DHS official to break the law and then he'd pardon him out of the news

Oct 25, 2017
I finally got to visit Note Dame four months ago. It was an amazing experience, and I'm not Catholic. I was planning to go and sit in a pew again for awhile this year. This fire actually physically hurts. I have a dreadful pit in my stomach.

Oct 27, 2017
I fired up AC Unity from its long slumber to give my wife an idea of the location and proportions of the spire. The stained glass is probably a loss, too. Unfortunate, at least the fire in the tower looks like it's mostly extinguished.

devSin

Oct 27, 2017
Pete is still my #3. I could easily see him bump Warren out of #2, but I still can't shake this leery feeling. He needs to get put on the spot with more issues to see where his natural inclinations lie.

Warren's proposals recently have really been whiffs IMO. Totally unrealistic at best, and completely unhelpful at worst. She's got the fire, but none of that shit is ever going to fly.

Have at it. Shame this didn't come up during his confirmation.
Wouldn't have made a difference.

Sandstar

Oct 28, 2017
Lets hope this doesn't die on the vine due to lack of donations. Curious to see if there's much appetite for a republican-turned-libertarian-turned republican nevertrumper.

He has zero chance of winning the nomination, but at least it gives trump something to focus on other than democrats.

Also, it's 5 pm est, where's bernie's tax returns. Fucker has something to hide, doesn't he?

Deleted member 17092

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I think it would be pretty wise to form a very well organized initiative for non GOPers to vote for Weld in the GOP primaries.

Oct 27, 2017
The threat to Trump isn't Weld himself but Weld gaining even a little traction, because that could open the floodgates for nevertrump Republican candidates.

Aaron

I’m seeing double here!
Oct 25, 2017
Minneapolis
Honestly if I don't have much of a preference between the top Dem contenders I'll cross over and vote for Weld. It's piss-easy to do in Minnesota anyway.

Last edited:

RDreamer

Oct 25, 2017
OMG The Onion stays amazing:

"It's unconscionable to think that this so-called American would use a vile term like 'place' to describe the shining city upon a hill without so much as mentioning its spacious skies or amber waves of grain."

WASHINGTON—In a scathing attack on the very foundations of democracy and everything the United States stands for, Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN) disrespectfully referred Monday to America, the land of the free and the home of the brave, as "a place." "It's unconscionable to think that this so-called American would use a vile term like 'place' to describe the shining city upon a hill without so much as mentioning its spacious skies or amber waves of grain," said Maryland resident Greg Blankford, echoing the sentiments of the 327 million patriots condemning the freshman congresswoman's characterization of the nation as "a location" as anti-Christian, anti-Semitic, and anti-American. "Maybe to her it's just a country, but to the rest of us, it's a country whose brave soldiers died to protect our freedom. At no point did she even try to correct her mistake by saying the word 'troops' or saluting the nearest flag and crying. What a monster." At press time, Americans across the country demanded that Omar apologize by dressing from head to toe in patriotic American flag clothing, pulling out a fife, and performing a stirring rendition of "Yankee Doodle."

Status
Not open for further replies.