• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

aspiegamer

Oct 27, 2017
ZzzzzzZzzzZzz...
"The legislative rules are so fucked up that calling out someone as racist is worse counts as worse than being racist" is certainly a new tier of stupid for our system. Like seriously, I never would have thought there'd be non-rules rules that fucking dumb.

Whatever. It'll be on the official congressional record that the President is a racist shithead on twitter. It's better than nothing. I'll take it for now.

Hopfrog

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah, I'm gonna need photos of this hug. Was it a full on two-armed deal, or just a one-arm around the shoulder squeeze? Was Nancy smiling when she did it, or kind of grimacing like she didn't like it?

Gotta say, I am skeptical of Pelosi's intent here.

Deleted member 8257

Oct 26, 2017
"The legislative rules are so fucked up that calling out someone as racist is worse counts as worse than being racist" is certainly a new tier of stupid for our system. Like seriously, I never would have thought there'd be non-rules rules that fucking dumb.

Whatever. It'll be on the official congressional record that the President is a racist shithead on twitter. It's better than nothing. I'll take it for now.
Dana Bash brought a good point - this language was most likely put in by slaveholders in 1800's.

cameron

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
1 Republican voted YEA.

O0WJUlb.png

Abby Livingston @TexasTribAbby

U.S. Rep. Will Hurd votes for the resolution to condemn the president's tweets.

6:34 PM - Jul 16, 2019

Hopfrog

Oct 27, 2017
We already know that today's Republicans don't care about racism, but is is nice to have that on the record.

Hopfrog

Oct 27, 2017
Republican vote was 2, now 1. Who is the "Profile in Courage" hero who voted yes then retracted it?

Edit: okay, now it is back.

Owzers

Oct 26, 2017
That's a lot of republicans who are okay with the president saying racist things....oh wait what if there's a reason for that?

Sheepinator

Jul 25, 2018
That's 181 Republicans voting that it's OK to be racist (only 4 against it). I hope voters in their areas take note.

ArkhamFantasy

Oct 25, 2017
Pelosi and Omar begin the week fighting on twitter and Trump decides to take action that causes them to hug on the floor, i'm in awe of his strategy.

Owzers

Oct 26, 2017
On one hand impeachment talk muddies what trump did, on the other he's a blatant racist and maybe it's needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.