• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cameron

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Pelosi and Omar begin the week fighting on twitter and Trump decides to take action that causes them to hug on the floor, i'm in awe of his strategy.
WGN7znu.png

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017
I can just see Trump gnashing his teeth and foaming at the mouth around the White House as Mic Mulvaney whimpers in a corner.

Oct 25, 2017
This whole day is why impeachment is not only the right thing, but the smart thing to do. This has forced Rs to put their name on Trump's actions and has even pulled defections creating bi-partisan support. That will turn Rs on each other.

Autodidact

Oct 25, 2017
This whole day is why impeachment is not only the right thing, but the smart thing to do. This has forced Rs to put their name on Trump's actions and has even pulled defections creating bi-partisan support. That will turn Rs on each other.
I admit my dream is forcing Susan Collins to make an impossible vote in March/April 2020 right before convention and primary season.

Kirblar

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I don't even know what I'd do if she got primaried.

Throw a giant fucking IRL party for the people in this thread?
After more info about the weirdness with her not running for Governor came out, I'm convinced the reason she didn't run is because she would have lost the primary.

That's why she got shittier than usual, she wants to win it in 3 years.

metalslimer

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Greens thing is dumb and when it nothing happens with it will cause the media to have another thing to file in their disarray cabinet

JesseEwiak

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Wow, that's a pleasant surprise.

UK politics hasn't gone fully through the looking glass like we have.

Plus, some of the 'swing' districts in the UK elections are upper-middle-class suburban districts that shockingly went to Labour in 2017, in part due to Brexit and if the Brexit Party actually gets any traction, Boris will need the votes of fiscally moderate, socially liberal Tories.

Kirblar

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
UK politics hasn't gone fully through the looking glass like we have.

Plus, some of the 'swing' districts in the UK elections are upper-middle-class suburban districts that shockingly went to Labour in 2017, in part due to Brexit and if the Brexit Party actually gets any traction, Boris will need the votes of fiscally moderate, socially liberal Tories.
"Oh look, UK areas are swinging the exact same way the US ones are. It doesn't mean anything, we're not similar at all!" says increasingly nervous Brit.

Iolo

Oct 27, 2017
Britain
That's 181 Republicans voting that it's OK to be racist (only 4 against it). I hope voters in their areas take note.

NEW YORK (Reuters) - Support for U.S. President Donald Trump increased slightly among Republicans after he lashed out on Twitter over the weekend in a racially charged attack on four minority Democratic congresswomen, a Reuters/Ipsos public opinion poll shows.

shinra-bansho

Oct 25, 2017
Those are real names!
It's the St Anselm poll. I assume it's already posted because I'm slow at this thread.
It's not a very useful poll. It's just funny.

Owzers

Oct 26, 2017
Cnn really likes to invite people on to defend awful things, it's their entire business model.

And they're in last place.

cameron

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
NPR bit from May:

NPR @NPR

At 99, retired Supreme Court Justice Stevens — author of "The Making of a Justice" — says "the world is changing much faster than I anticipated. " And it's changing, "for the worse."

On a lighter note, he also talks about his mad Ping-Pong skills. http://n.pr/2Ww4Sz6

8:02 PM - May 10, 2019

Appointed to the court in 1975 by President Gerald Ford, Stevens was considered a moderate conservative then, and always identified himself as a Republican. But by the time he retired in 2010, he was considered the court's most liberal justice. He has consistently maintained that for the most part, he didn't change; the change was in the composition of the court.

Status
Not open for further replies.