• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Luminish

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Denver
I don't think it should be underestimated how much the early press influences how voters vote in later contests

Ie I don't think Trump would have won had he not won NH. The "loser" narrative would have started after losing both the first to states.

If Biden wins IA, NH, and SC the race is over regardless how many voters or what percentage he wins them by
Indeed. IA and NH are probably the single biggest reason early national primary polls are wrong so often.

The good news is Biden slightly underperformed iowa in 2008 and appears to be doing the same in 2020 polling. I think he'd be pretty screwed if he lost Iowa, seeing how much of his pitch is electability and inevitably.

Kyra

The Eggplant Queen
Oct 25, 2017
New York City
Contempt of congress for Barr and Wilburrr
UntimelyHilariousAfricanharrierhawk.gif

thefit

Oct 25, 2017
Yes, I'm sure trump is leading in questions like, who do you think is more likely to end roe v. wade.

If this BS to stroke Trumps ego doesn't change his cratering behavior and encourages more of it and also spooks the Dems who can't tell if it's fake or not to work even harder is it really a bad thing?

Kusagari

Oct 25, 2017
lol, as someone from Broward, winning the Young Democrats of Broward straw poll is almost a sure fire sign you're going to lose Florida.

Plinko

Oct 28, 2017
GOP: *Silence*

Honestly, I'm not sure what else he could say to get Republicans to impeach.

Tamanon

Oct 25, 2017
You guys are thinking too specific. What killed Bush41's chances?

"We must raise taxes", that's it. Because then the conservative echo chamber would turn against him, and fuel the rage.

Iolo

Oct 27, 2017
Britain
8257.jpg

I've been waiting for movement on this. Yasssssss

Even so, this fucker needs to be in jail. I'd rather have a relatively law-abiding R than a flagrant criminal R.

"Nobody has done more than me for _________"

Still using Trump's playbook. Forma please fuck this guy up in a couple weeks.

It'll be a miracle if there's even time for a coherent thought to be expressed during the first debate.

Status
Not open for further replies.