• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Teggy

Oct 25, 2017
I think this is a great video. I think Warren has improved leaps and bounds in comfortably talking to the camera and explaining her policies.

And yeah, a drink is not a food. You don't have to try and prove to us that you treat your body as a temple, give an honest answer. I want to hear mashed potatoes, egg salad sandwich, turkey and stuffing, chicken noodle soup, hot dogs and beans. It's comfort food, not your diet. I'll give a pass on whiskey because it's a joke. Humorless Marianne Williamson can GTFO.

IggyChooChoo

Oct 25, 2017
On Thursdays, Mr. Palmer hosts a group called Concerned Community Citizens, or C-Cubed, which he formed to pressure local officials over the Muslim refugees.

What a crazy coincidence that this shitty racist group sounds like another famous racist group:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Citizens'_Councils

The Citizens' Councils (also referred to as White Citizens' Councils) were an associated network of white supremacist, extreme right[1]organizations in the United States, concentrated in the South.

OP
OP
Aaron

Aaron

I’m seeing double here!
Oct 25, 2017
Minneapolis

shadow_shogun

Oct 25, 2017

@jeremyherb
Democrats are ratcheting up their calls to subpoena Robert Mueller -- and say he needs to appear before the end of next month (and the August recess). W/ @mkraju https://www.cnn.com/2019/06/20/politics/subpoena-mueller-democrats/index.html
14:55 - 20 Jun 2019
It almost saddens me to see Symone Sanders playing the role of Omarosa today.
Tell me about it, never in a million years thought I would ever have to mute her when she came on screen.

Teggy

Oct 25, 2017
I'm sorry, what? They gave a guy immunity and then he admits to murdering someone?

This is actually a prosecution witness who changed his testimony after getting on the stand. Insane. The prosecutor was pissed.

Scott is a prosecution witness who has been granted immunity for his testimony.

Navy SEAL testifies that he saw Eddie Gallagher stab wounded ISIS prisoner in neck
The defense team for Edward Gallagher argues that the prosecution's star witness is not worthy of belief; Jonathan Hunt reports from San Diego.
"Why did you kill him?" Parlatore asked Scott during one point of the cross-examination.

"Because I knew he was going to die anyway," Scott answered. "I wanted to save him from what was going to happen next to him."

Gallagher, 40, previously pleaded not guilty to premeditated murder and aggravated assault charges stemming from the alleged killing and other alleged instances of firing sniper rounds at civilians in Iraq in 2017.

Scott also told the defense counsel that during his time serving overseas, he had witnessed the Iraqi Emergency Response Division "torture, rape and murder prisoners."

"Is this why you asphyxiated him?" Parlatore asked. "Yes," Scott replied.

n other courtroom testimony that seemed straight out of a Hollywood movie, the Navy prosecutor opposite Parlatore raised his voice at Scott, charging that only now he was offering this testimony because he has immunity and he wants to keep Gallagher out of jail. He accused him of never mentioning his role in the death during prosecution interviews that took place ahead of the trial.

"You never said that you covered the tube, did you?" asked Lt. Brian John, the prosecutor.

"You said he maintained vital signs until he stopped breathing," he continued, reading off an interview transcript, accusing Scott of changing his story "only now, after you've been granted testimonial immunity."

"You can lie about the fact that you killed the ISIS prisoner because you don't want Chief Gallagher to go to jail," Lt. John continued.

"I don't want him to go to jail," Scott shot back.

chadskin

Oct 27, 2017
I usually only drink water but once in a while I like to go crazy and then iced tea is one of my favored options. Don't @ me.

dlauv

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Of that list, I relate most with Buttigeig, Gillibrand, and Warren.

Snowy

Banned
Nov 11, 2017
If Booker can be to Biden what Christie was to Rubio (I.e. total loser who bodies one of the few legit contenders), he'd justify his otherwise indefensible run.

shadow_shogun

Oct 25, 2017
@mkraju
Senate Leadership Fund, super PAC linked to McConnell, says: "We believe most Alabama Republicans realize that nominating Roy Moore would be gift wrapping this Senate seat for Chuck Schumer. It remains to be seen whether Moore can escape his baggage" before outside groups engage
15:34 - 20 Jun 2019

OP
OP
Aaron

Aaron

I’m seeing double here!
Oct 25, 2017
Minneapolis
I think Moore will win the primary. Remember, Republicans and the Christian right have a massive victim complex. To them, Roy Moore is a hero, slayed and desecrated by those Godless liberals.

Soul Skater

Oct 25, 2017
Doug's only prayer is to harp on abortion ban with no rape or incest exception blowback. Also he's probably gotta pray Biden wins too

GoldenEye 007

Roll Tide, Y'all!
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Texas
Trump shits on the media at will and the second he is willing to interview, they're all over his jock. Trump is a dumbass for sure. But he is a master at dictating what the media does.

devSin

Oct 27, 2017
Are we actually going to hold onto a senate seat in Alabama?
No. The only reason we won the first time was depressed turnout (nobody wanted to leave the house specifically to vote for a guy who creeps on teenage girls at the mall).

Next year, they'll all come out to vote for Trump. And by extension, Roy Moore.

Status
Not open for further replies.