• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaitos

Tens across the board!
Oct 25, 2017
Just checking. Some of the opinions on Pelosi (here and elsewhere) are seriously based in this sort of emotional knee-jerk us-vs-them mode.
I'm confident with my opinion that Pelosi is being incompetent and has shown poor political instincts, but no, I am not seriously suggesting what you were reading at face value.

Linkura

Oct 25, 2017
That's a qualifying poll (cc: Yang, Beto)
Booooooooooooooooooooo

We need fewer people in the September debates dangit!!! Yang already has the donor requirement. So that's 3 or fewer more polls needed and he's in September too.

Is there a running list of the qualifying polls thus far somewhere? I'd love to see the standings.

Autodidact

Oct 25, 2017

The one-percenters.

No Gillibrand, which means she got... 0%.

She really needs to drop out. It's just not gonna work.

Joe

Oct 25, 2017
I can think of few things more useless than polling people on their possible future decisions and potential changes of mind. As if people could possibly answer that.

chadskin

Oct 27, 2017
Booooooooooooooooooooo

We need fewer people in the September debates dangit!!! Yang already has the donor requirement. So that's 3 or fewer more polls needed and he's in September too.

Is there a running list of the qualifying polls thus far somewhere? I'd love to see the standings.

That's including this NBC/WSJ poll.

Teggy

Oct 25, 2017
For those like me who couldn't remember, the Republicans held 7 kids table debates, all the way into January 2016.

Dems will almost certainly be down to one debate by September. Probably for the best, though.

dlauv

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Beto hanging in there. Even if he qualifies for Sept: if he doesn't show improvement in the next debate he should really consider calling it quits. But it's interesting that Warren's recanted on the ICE ordeal and taken a position more like Beto's. Warren and Castro are smart in framing 1325 as a bill written by a segregationalist to put pressure on Biden; it's a really good smokescreen for the "open borders" backlash, but I don't think it's enough to clear the runway for the GE. But I'm probably being myopic since I've been following this shit since February. I don't know how much of the country is paying attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.