• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gurgelhals

Oct 27, 2017
No kasich this year so it could go on for some time.

They should just send Hangry Pete to make another round then...

13.jpg

Also, just so nobody forgets: ELIZABETH WARREN DIDN'T EAT HER CORNDOG!!!1!!

patientzero

Oct 25, 2017
deep fried Oreos are one of the most disgusting things I've ever had

much sympathy for Pete

I have had a deep fried Oreo and I do not concur.

Okay, I hate fairs because...you k now poors....but deep fried Oreos are fucking AMAZING.

I do concur:

Although I will say that I have had many a deep-fried food item and I find the absolute best to be acidic and sour foods. A deep-fried pickle is heavenly and a deep-fried olive, say something in the kalamata range, is somehow something even greater.

Absent

Oct 26, 2017

Everything he touches turns to shit.

Perhaps more importantly, ISIS is again generating revenue by extorting civilians in both countries, kidnapping for ransom, and skimming money from rebuilding contracts. This decentralized method of income generation – unlike the detailed tax and revenue system ISIS employed during its caliphate – makes the income more difficult to track.
Trump campaigned in part on a promise to withdraw the US from conflicts in the Middle East, as part of his "America First" policy. But his shortsighted decision-making based on that premise doesn't just destabilize Iraq and Syria, it also has the potential to do the same in Afghanistan, where the US is negotiating with the Taliban to withdraw from the country.

There, an ISIS branch, ISIS Khorasan, or ISIS K, is gaining ground and recruiting militants disillusioned with the Taliban's decision to operate as a political entity and not, primarily, as a jihadi one. As the Middle East expert Nicholas Heras of the Center for a New American Security previously told INSIDER, ISIS K is trying to make the case that Afghanistan is the perfect place to wage holy war on a multiplicity of fronts.
He fucked over everybody.

Oct 25, 2017

adam387

Nov 27, 2017
I'm a certified teacher but I'm a stay at home dad.

And yes it was a joke. IDK if poors go to the fair. I try not to make eye contact with other humans.

Last edited:

rjinaz

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix
I have to give Bernie credit; he has been killing it with blunt statements against racism lately.

I like it.

Am I remembering wrong, or isn't Adam also a teacher?

Which of course means that he's a poor.

Which if so...

*whispers* I think it's okay if they say it.
I think he said he owned a company. It's definitely been something that's bugged me as of late, as it's not the first time those comments have been made about poor people at the fairs. I'm going to assume there is at least some truth to their disdain for being around poor people even if disguised as a joke.

Edit: read post above and maybe I was thinking of somebody else. But seriously, the "poors are gross" comments need to stop. As somebody else pointed out, a lot of poor people don't even go to the fair as it's quite expensive.

Autodidact

Oct 25, 2017
Edit: read post above and maybe I was thinking of somebody else. But seriously, the "poors are gross" comments need to stop. As somebody else pointed out, a lot of poor people don't even go to the fair as it's quite expensive.
Will you be satisfied if he amends it to "I hate being around poor taste"?

adam387

Nov 27, 2017
To be clear, I dislike being around all people--rich or poor. Because people are disgusting and they all get offended if you chase them with Lysol.

Status
Not open for further replies.