• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ac30

Oct 30, 2017
London

Daniel Dale @ddale8

Trump is proudly recounting how he asked African-Americans during the campaign what the hell they had to lose, since they had "the worst crime rates, the worst education, the worst everything."

2:42 PM - Aug 13, 2019

Josh Dawsey @jdawsey1

The president's speech about energy policy does not seem to be much about energy policy.

2:50 PM - Aug 13, 2019

Trump is proudly recounting how he asked African-Americans during the campaign what the hell they had to lose, since they had "the worst crime rates, the worst education, the worst everything."

UH

cameron

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017

>

Steve Brusk @stevebruskCNN

President Trump, on "official" White House trip to Pennsylvania paid for by taxpayers, tells workers "In 2020 we're running, so you better get out there and make sure we win"

The President in the official stop also hit Democratic candidates Joe Biden and Elizabeth Warren, saying "Pocahontas and Sleepy Joe, I don't think they give a damn about western Pennsylvania. Do you? I don't think so."

3:22 PM - Aug 13, 2019

Seung Min Kim @seungminkim

An incredible sentence from @ToluseO's pool report from Monaco, Pennsylvania

hZ5Ze0y.jpg

3:39 PM - Aug 13, 2019

B-Dubs

That's some catch, that catch-22
General Manager
Oct 25, 2017
>

Steve Brusk @stevebruskCNN

President Trump, on "official" White House trip to Pennsylvania paid for by taxpayers, tells workers "In 2020 we're running, so you better get out there and make sure we win"

The President in the official stop also hit Democratic candidates Joe Biden and Elizabeth Warren, saying "Pocahontas and Sleepy Joe, I don't think they give a damn about western Pennsylvania. Do you? I don't think so."

3:22 PM - Aug 13, 2019

It's nice we can know who Trump is most worried about facing at any given time.

AnotherNils

Oct 27, 2017
It's kinda crazy you can be indicted before an election and not have your trial start until after you file for the next one.

Kmonk

#TeamThierry
Oct 30, 2017
US
Duncan Hunter's trial's been pushed back to January 14th after the filing period closes, we'll see if he runs again

Just listened to an SD podcast discussing how he's still a heavy favorite in that district. Anyone who knows the region understands how goddamn hard it will be to pry him out of the seat.

adam387

Nov 27, 2017
As someone married to a gay, liberal redneck, I am required by law to post this every time trucks are mentioned.

Kmonk

#TeamThierry
Oct 30, 2017
US
Should be fun with all the extra-marital stuff that already came out.

On one hand, I do enjoy the seemingly bottomless scandal pit that is Hunter's life. He's never been able to get in front of the story as a result.

On the other, I dread a possible future where, despite the mountain of graft and impropriety, he ends up with a no-jail time plea bargain and gets reelected to the same seat.

ArkhamFantasy

Oct 25, 2017
So for today's daily dose of "The Climate is Fucked", the Washington Post as a really good article about Climate Change and its impacts on America already.

And nobody is pushing nuclear power, its more politically convenient to hope that renewables are going to suddenly have a huge breakthrough out of nowhere and become viable for more than a small chunk of our energy needs.

Shit is depressing.

Oct 27, 2017
Ummmmm, this seems, very unethical

Facebook Inc. has been paying hundreds of outside contractors to transcribe clips of audio from users of its services, according to people with knowledge of the work.

The work has rattled the contract employees, who are not told where the audio was recorded or how it was obtained -- only to transcribe it, said the people, who requested anonymity for fear of losing their jobs. They're hearing Facebook users' conversations, sometimes with vulgar content, but do not know why Facebook needs them transcribed, the people said.

Facebook confirmed that it had been transcribing users' audio and said it will no longer do so, following scrutiny into other companies. "Much like Apple and Google, we paused human review of audio more than a week ago," the company said Tuesday. The company said the users who were affected chose the option in Facebook's Messenger app to have their voice chats transcribed. The contractors were checking whether Facebook's artificial intelligence correctly interpreted the messages, which were anonymized.

chadskin

Oct 27, 2017
Castro also only needs one more poll, so if both Steyer and Castro make it there'd be 11 candidates and two nights of debates, again.

Kusagari

Oct 25, 2017
11 people making it would be even worse because you would end up with one night having 5 people and one night 6.

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017
I've been binging Broad City and the Hillary episode is just the most cringe worthy thing ever.

JABEE

Oct 25, 2017
Trump gets his energy points from cartoons.

All of a sudden the hamster stops running and the power goes off.

Oct 27, 2017
Shit Midas opens his gob and crap falls out

He's admitting climate change is real, except in his version all air on Earth stops moving completely and all the turbines (of course the only source of energy on the planet) stop spinning - all electricity stops flowing and and all the TVs go off. No more Donald Trump on TV. Sounds almost tempting to consider.

Remember that his penchant for discussing wind dates back to, and some say only pertains to, the windmill near his golf course in Scotland.

Status
Not open for further replies.