• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dlauv

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
This is starting to make the rounds. To his credit she did say he made her a fan.

OP
OP
Ogodei

Ogodei

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Coruscant
limp wristed I've heard of but I didn't make the explicit connection to wrist-flickers which sounds like a method for playing paper football.

Edit: *tired sigh*

My mother went and protested at this rally. We would drive past the site of this plant all the time when I was little to go to the mall, though as I grew up started going to Boardman, OH for shopping instead. It's a big deal in Western PA.

dlauv

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
I honestly thought he did that weeks ago, but he apparently just bought the domain name.

AnotherNils

Oct 27, 2017
don't go seeking that blue check by tying your account to your employer and it shouldn't be an issue. He chose not to be "Jonathan Weisman" and instead wanted to be "Jonathan Weisman, Deputy Washington Editor, The New York Times." so it makes sense that they have an interest in what he posts

better yet, use a pseudonym like most of the online world.
With all due respect, if your (journalist) employee has views so bad they can't be shared on social media, the problem isn't the social media, it's your employee!

He's a journalist who's incredibly bad judgement now gives further context to his editorial decisions. What NYT is doing here is hiding the problem.

patientzero

Oct 25, 2017
I can't imagine anything worse than standing out in hot sun for hours, boxed in by hundreds of people with only the smells of sugar, grease, and BO to fill the air.

How can you smell the BO over the random horse, cow, and pig shit?

I can honestly appreciate some folksy charm but fairs are a no-go for me. Weirdly, where my grad school is every August the two big nearby events are an arts fest and a tractor pull. One of my professors who runs a fairly prestigious literary journal LOVES the tractor pull. She almost convinced me to go.

OP
OP
Ogodei

Ogodei

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Coruscant

Yup. I'm from Lawrence County so Boardman was closer than any other comparable hub. Closer than Cranberry or the other Pittsburgh suburbs, better-stocked shopping district than Sharon. Up until last year my Dad and I would always go there for Black Friday, when I finally convinced him to go to Robinson Mall in the Pittsburgh suburbs instead.

adam387

Nov 27, 2017
How can you smell the BO over the random horse, cow, and pig shit?

I can honestly appreciate some folksy charm but fairs are a no-go for me. Weirdly, where my grad school is every August the two big nearby events are an arts fest and a tractor pull. One of my professors who runs a fairly prestigious literary journal LOVES the tractor pull. She almost convinced me to go.
Like, I'm the biggest freaking germaphobe, elitist person you will meet. But I freaking LOVE monster truck shows. Like...to an unhealthy degree.

Oct 26, 2017
South Carolina
Stayer should be throwing the legal limit worth if money behind important Democratic pick up opportunities in the Senate and locally.

This appars more of a vanity project for him instead of wanting to actually be president. His adverising game is already on point. If he has that kind of money to waste on a failed bid then use it to help other Democrats.

Given that article about several state parties hitting the alarm bell for state legislature, and it's going to be the legislative class that redraws districts, it's a waste of cash. Plus, any benefit from amplifying Individual-1's crimes is drowned out by his ticking down time in office, stable bad numbers, and rising sentiment to impeach anyways.

Ironically, one of the reasons I support Warren is because she can talk about policy positions I disagree with in a way that I do agree with. (if that makes any sense.) That is, I don't necessarily agree 100% with her solutions to the problems, but I agree with how she talks about them.

Its the ones aimed at agreed upon problems yah. Its reassuring after gridlock and grifting of the last 10 years. I'd rather her stick to I Got A Plan For Thats aimed at problems, especially given "Beat Individual-1" is the main issue in this election though. No wanna's, only needta's.

Just listened to an SD podcast discussing how he's still a heavy favorite in that district. Anyone who knows the region understands how goddamn hard it will be to pry him out of the seat.

Given he stole from Naval veterans funds in SAN DIEGO COUNTY when HIS DAD WAS LIKE A CAPTAIN or something, he must have some kind of magic charms stashed somewhere.

Kirblar

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Now we know that blind item from a month or two back that seemed to come out of the AA women's event was about Abrams.

shinra-bansho

Oct 25, 2017
Why are there so many articles about the Monmouth IA poll but no stories about the Gravis NH poll?!?!???

I think it's time to fire up the Mystery Machine Velma!

Teggy

Oct 25, 2017
I see we are now at the part of our show where the known sexual harasser mentions that the president has never publicly used the words "white skin is better" and is therefore not a racist.

cameron

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017

Kathleen Rice @RepKathleenRice

Spoken like someone who directly benefited from foreign election interference, and hopes to do so again. https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1161439036256526336 …

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump​

No debate on Election Security should go forward without first agreeing that Voter ID (Identification) must play a very strong part in any final agreement. Without Voter ID, it is all so meaningless!​

9:00 PM - Aug 13, 2019

Zed

Oct 28, 2017
I wonder if Bill O'Riley is pissed that he never really fought to keep his job at Fox. I bet he could of stayed like basically every high level sexual harasser nowadays.

gcubed

Oct 25, 2017
I wonder if Bill O'Riley is pissed that he never really fought to keep his job at Fox. I bet he could of stayed like basically every high level sexual harasser nowadays.
He was doomed by the large amounts of hush money. If that wasn't involved he had about 5 paths from saying boys will be boys, to talking about how she dressed all the way to just calling them liars where he could still have been giving all of us his fantastic opinions

Aaron

I’m seeing double here!
Oct 25, 2017
Minneapolis
I have a friend who's remained fairly apolitical on social media and stuff until he was finally pushed over the edge between the shootings, kids in cages and Trump's blatant racism and is now sharing everything like every day on Facebook about how upset he is.

It's great, except it brings out all the ignoramusi who I'm sure figured he was "safe" since he usually kept quiet about his views. He posted a story about the "bring me your poor" poem being "updated" and he's got a couple jackasses going off about illegal immigrants stealing welfare benefits and drawing a link between this and California and Baltimore (interesting name checks, gee I bet that's not at all unrelated to Trump ragging on Baltimore recently) being "festering cesspits."

Fuck I hate people.

Wilsongt

Oct 25, 2017
I see we are now at the part of our show where the known sexual harasser mentions that the president has never publicly used the words "white skin is better" and is therefore not a racist.

Ah yes. the "he can't be racist because he never SAID the n-word on camera in front of people broadcast to all Americans during lunch time on April 15, 2018 during a hail storm in southern Ohio while BBQ Becky has a Starbucks latte with soy milk with two pumps vanilla with three splenda while wearing blue pumps with blue toenails while on her period." defense

Oct 26, 2017
South Carolina
I have a friend who's remained fairly apolitical on social media and stuff until he was finally pushed over the edge between the shootings, kids in cages and Trump's blatant racism and is now sharing everything like every day on Facebook about how upset he is.

It's great, except it brings out all the ignoramusi who I'm sure figured he was "safe" since he usually kept quiet about his views. He posted a story about the "bring me your poor" poem being "updated" and he's got a couple jackasses going off about illegal immigrants stealing welfare benefits and drawing a link between this and California and Baltimore (interesting name checks, gee I bet that's not at all unrelated to Trump ragging on Baltimore recently) being "festering cesspits."

Fuck I hate people.

Yup. It's "RUSSIA COME SAVE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" and redonk racism 24/7. Oh how recent it was when it was SOCIAMALISMIZ and AOC 24/7.

And since he's a cuck wooss coward and bigot 24/7 too, he's in his element and we're not.

Still, only people as evil and small as him must be elated so the time to peel off and guilt away is now.

MizerMan

Oct 25, 2017

Fuck I hate people.

Sometimes, I do as well. The level of willful ignorance makes me tired.

Status
Not open for further replies.