• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sheepinator

Jul 25, 2018
Republicans love the tax cuts for the rich which have led to record deficits. They still hate raising minimum wage though. That's not shocking, but it continues to be shocking that so many people who are not rich still support them.

Deleted member 8561

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
1*p2s2mgcz7XjfoMbtZqy_5g.jpeg

cameron

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump

I am pleased to announce that it is my intention to nominate Gene Scalia as the new Secretary of Labor. Gene has led a life of great success in the legal and labor field and is highly respected not only as a lawyer, but as a lawyer with great experience....

....working with labor and everyone else. He will be a great member of an Administration that has done more in the first 2 ½ years than perhaps any Administration in history!

8:22 PM - Jul 18, 2019

TheHunter

Bold Bur3n Wrangler
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Sorry I've been away guys, my dad just died so we've been dealing with that.

All I can say now is that I support the Squad all the way and that Trump and the Nazi's can go fuck themselves.

NookSports

Oct 27, 2017
Everybody: "President Trump is crossing into the rubicon of Undeniably explicit racism, and his base seems happy to jump in."

CNN: Let's spend an hour drawing tiles out of boxes!"

Status
Not open for further replies.