• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Autodidact

Oct 25, 2017

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump

I am pleased to announce that it is my intention to nominate Gene Scalia as the new Secretary of Labor. Gene has led a life of great success in the legal and labor field and is highly respected not only as a lawyer, but as a lawyer with great experience....

....working with labor and everyone else. He will be a great member of an Administration that has done more in the first 2 ½ years than perhaps any Administration in history!

8:22 PM - Jul 18, 2019

Yes, he's Scalia's son.

Kyra

The Eggplant Queen
Oct 25, 2017
New York City
image0.jpg

"potential matchups"

i just
This just became auto chess.

Arm Van Dam

self-requested ban
Banned
Mar 30, 2019
Illinois

I am pleased to announce that it is my intention to nominate Gene Scalia as the new Secretary of Labor. Gene has led a life of great success in the legal and labor field and is highly respected not only as a lawyer, but as a lawyer with great experience....

....working with labor and everyone else. He will be a great member of an Administration that has done more in the first 2 ½ years than perhaps any Administration in history!

lol Scalia's son, he was a lackey for Bush at Labor

Plinko

Oct 28, 2017
Why do people here think Warren would attack Biden with anywhere near the veracity Harris did?

Crocodile

Oct 25, 2017
Why are y'all doing this to yourselves watching CNN LOL

Sorry I've been away guys, my dad just died so we've been dealing with that.

All I can say now is that I support the Squad all the way and that Trump and the Nazi's can go fuck themselves.

Sorry to hear about your loss :(

May your father rest in peace.

Diablos

has a title.
Oct 25, 2017

All I can say now is that I support the Squad all the way and that Trump and the Nazi's can go fuck themselves.
Please don't apologize. It's perfectly understandable why you haven't been around.

I'm very sorry for your loss.

Linkura

Oct 25, 2017

No relation?

..............Oh fuck.

Don't be sorry. I'm sorry for your loss.

Bradbatross

Mar 17, 2018
I hope Bernie and Elizabeth team up against all the other candidates during the debate. I was hoping for Bernie vs Biden and Warren vs Kamala.

2pac_71

Oct 25, 2017
i want Harris to win so I think she will improve her numbers greatly if she does well on Wednesday. I also like warren and I think these lineups hurt warren the most. Don't like sanders and think it'll hurt him as well. I

spx54

Mar 21, 2019
at least Biden didn't get put up with Bernie again

distribution across the 2 nights seems better to me this time

lmcfigs

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Ah yes. Warren who has single digit support among black people and started her campaign bungling a DNA test regarding her nonexistent Native American ancestry is obviously better on race than Bernie. Great commentary on cnn.

Status
Not open for further replies.