• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Madison

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Lima, Peru
Harris is basically being handled the nom by getting two chances to clock Biden. Shame.

I am going to enjoy watching Bernie & Warren vs Fighting Jobber Team tho.

aspiegamer

Oct 27, 2017
ZzzzzzZzzzZzz...
The only thing people are going to pay attention to on Tuesday is if Sanders and Warren actually address one another. And oh god it's so so white.

Castro and Booker get another chance at a bump with how garbage the rest of Wednesday is. Still I think I'd rather watch this one. I look forward to Biden getting buried by an entirely younger and more diverse cast.

Bradbatross

Mar 17, 2018
I think Kamala has the most to lose here. She needs to repeat her performance in the first debate to keep the spotlight on her.

2pac_71

Oct 25, 2017
Anyone think the candidates (other than Harris) on Wednesday will try and attack Biden often to try and get a cabinet position or vp with Harris ? Early audition?

EvilChameleon

Oct 25, 2017
Ohio
Cable news is all about the ratings. A Trump win in 2020 will mean they do gangbusters for another four years, so don't expect CNN to be too "on our side".

Diablos

has a title.
Oct 25, 2017
I gotta sit through commercials for the podium positions?? Come on CNN I need to get a shower wtf

Madison

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Lima, Peru
what are y"all thinking about Biden? He clearly did horrible in the last debate. Will he improve at all or do you expect him to dig in and not change anything in his approach.

Ecotic

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Doing away with the kiddy table debate is more of a drawback, and I can see that now. It keeps the front-runners from squaring off against each other, and its important to see how the main contenders interact and face off against each other. I wish CNN would have had a truly random drawing, so that there was a chance all five frontrunners could have been on the same night. The next debate will probably do what CNN just did, which was divide the top five up to ensure ratings are high for each night. There's a 50% chance we don't see a Warren vs. Biden matchup again.

lmcfigs

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
what are y"all thinking about Biden? He clearly did horrible in the last debate. Will he improve at all or do you expect him to dig in and not change anything in his approach.
I think Biden probably likes his pool. He gets to rematch Harris. And there's no one to seriously challenge his healthcare plan which I imagine he'll spend a lot of time talking about.

xfactor99

Oct 28, 2017
Doing away with the kiddy table debate is more of a drawback, and I can see that now. It keeps the front-runners from squaring off against each other, and its important to see how the main contenders interact and face off against each other. I wish CNN would have had a truly random drawing, so that there was a chance all five frontrunners could have been on the same night. The next debate will probably do what CNN just did, which was divide the top five up to ensure ratings are high for each night. There's a 50% chance we don't see a Warren vs. Biden matchup again.

The next debate ups the requirements for qualification significantly, it's going to be 10-11 candidates max. So no need to worry about it

Harris is basically being handled the nom by getting two chances to clock Biden. Shame.

Ehh wouldn't go that far, still more debates (especially if they do the Climate Change Debate).

The best thing about the debates is to destroy the idea that Biden is the most electable.

Never count the candidates out, even with Warren not going against Biden she improved her numbers since the first debate.

Madison

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Lima, Peru
Ehh wouldn't go that far, still more debates (especially if they do the Climate Change Debate).

The best thing about the debates is to destroy the idea that Biden is the most electable.

Never count the candidates out, even with Warren not going against Biden she improved her numbers since the first debate.

True. Im being a bit exaggerated. Harris is very lucky tho, getting two rounds against The Man Himself.

Diablos

has a title.
Oct 25, 2017
Yang and Inslee should trade places. Honestly Yang should be at the end. He's a clown candidate

EvilChameleon

Oct 25, 2017
Ohio
This is why it's dumb when people talk about CNN not having learned anything. It implies ignorance when they very much want more years of Trump.

Of course! They get to bitch and moan for four more years and the rubes will eat it up. Meanwhile, the accountants behind the scenes will be holding keg parties to celebrate all the money flowing in.

Ignatz Mouse

Oct 27, 2017
RE: straws: I'm surprised that they label them recyclable. Must be after the moderate vote.

RE: debates

I predict somebody othen than Biden goes hard after Harris on her background. And I predict they'll fail badly in doing so.

Status
Not open for further replies.