• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Double 0

Nov 5, 2017
Gray's twitter name is now "Residue", as in the disingenous reading of Nate's "All Bernie has left is residue" as being about the black voters (ignoring that it's referring to all supporters.)

Jesus fucking christ why does she keep falling upwards.

A ton of people are buying into it too. Could the wording have been better? Sure.

But I hope this, "Attack Nate to get more voters" ploy fails hard.

Bramblebutt

Banned
Jan 11, 2018
fuck dinesh Dsouza to hell for comparing greta Thunberg to Nazi propaganda. Just shoot that dude into the sun already.

"The Regressive Left has demonized white people for their political ends. They are the real racists."

"But also this girl whose politics I despise is a tool of Nazi propaganda specifically because she's white and blonde."

adam387

Nov 27, 2017
Just wait until the DSA Braintrust gets ready to attack Warren! Bernie's numbers will ZOOM up!
(and I don't mean all DSA people just the geniuses who think they'll be helping by getting in the mud)

Double 0

Nov 5, 2017
Just wait until the DSA Braintrust gets ready to attack Warren! Bernie's numbers will ZOOM up!
(and I don't mean all DSA people just the geniuses who think they'll be helping by getting in the mud)

I personally think a ton of DSA chapters needs massive leadership changes. New York's chapters for instance have a race disparity for a clear fucking reason.

loquaciousJenny

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
A ton of people are buying into it too. Could the wording have been better? Sure.

But I hope this, "Attack Nate to get more voters" ploy fails hard.
I mean he chose his wording to be an ass about it, but he's not being an ass about it because he's racist, he's being an ass about it because he doesn't like Bernie Twitter stans

shinra-bansho

Oct 25, 2017

Kirblar

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Do we want a future lead by someone competent and capable of managing a large organization or do we want a cult of personality based on grievance politics?

Y2Kev

Oct 25, 2017
Y'all need not to do THIS #khive

*posts a picture of a thing you can't really tell what's happening*

Teggy

Oct 25, 2017
Klobuchar says they'll be looking at the top 8 in the Iowa caucus as the serious contenders LOL

Aaron

I’m seeing double here!
Oct 25, 2017
Minneapolis
"Bernie 2020 is a people-powered revolution that persists in spite of Bernie

But also Bernie is the ONLY ONE and if we elect literally anyone else we might as well just all give up"

alexiswrite

Oct 27, 2017
Gray's twitter name is now "Residue", as in the disingenous reading of Nate's "All Bernie has left is residue" as being about the black voters (ignoring that it's referring to all supporters.)

Jesus fucking christ why does she keep falling upwards.

This "residue" reaction is so fucking transparent. I'd rather people just say they love Bernie and hate Nate Silver and keep it moving.

Aaron

I’m seeing double here!
Oct 25, 2017
Minneapolis
Klobuchar says they'll be looking at the top 8 in the Iowa caucus as the serious contenders LOL
giphy.gif

Teggy

Oct 25, 2017
If Warren ends up president because the gop wouldn't let her run the CFPB it will qualify for the best monkey paw wish of all time.

Oct 26, 2017
South Carolina

AnotherNils

Oct 27, 2017
I missed this profile in courage

I'm also amused Bill Kristin thinks Romney would back the logical conclusion to his statement

Status
Not open for further replies.