• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Linkura

Oct 25, 2017
The Art of the Deal

1: Cause a crisis
2: Claim to fix crisis but make it worse instead
3: Run away and declare victory

Trade wars are easy to win:

The market is going to shit the bed on Monday.

China has shown remarkable restraint in dealing with fuckboi. They could totally screw our economy if they wanted to, but they're playing the long game. Unlike someone else.

shiba5

I shed
Oct 25, 2017
China has shown remarkable restraint in dealing with fuckboi. They could totally screw our economy if they wanted to, but they're playing the long game. Unlike someone else.

Right, they only have to wait him out. It's not like Xi has to worry about re-election.

Edit: China's response is the kind of vague admonishment that I invision Trump's mom must have tried every day. "Donnie, stop tormenting the cat or there will be consequences!"

shiba5

I shed
Oct 25, 2017
If Trump actually uses that 1976 emergency act (LOL), how long will it take for all the Walmarts to close?

Ithil

Oct 25, 2017
I've known too many people like that, those people who will told something and twenty minutes later are already going "OH YOU DIDN'T KNOW _____?" to others as though they'd known it all their lives.

shiba5

I shed
Oct 25, 2017
Two eff yous in one day. I'm sure Donnie will handle this gracefully.

G7 News: Donald Tusk, President of the European Council, announces that "under no condition" will the EU agree to Trump's suggestion to invite Russia back into the G7. In fact, Ukraine may be invited as a guest to next year's summit. #G7Biarritz #G7Summit

Oct 26, 2017
South Carolina
I admire Gaetz ability to somehow find his way into every fucked up Trump story.

The factors in sourcing your employees from only the Island of 5th String RW Misfit Toys is that it leads to incestuous hiring practices.

It's amazing that anyone can consider him tough/strong. He is just a damn toddler being catered to by nearly everyone around him. When someone stands up to him he melts down.

There's a constant battle to not let the fight get framed as "you gotta admit/do *this simple basic thing*" where he can dig in his heels and bring everything to a dead stop.

It is sad comparing his pouty seething with LBJ's intimidating lean and wallbanging given they both center on crossed arms.

Teggy

Oct 25, 2017
LOL at all the John mcafee replies to that trump tweet.

Anyone with a better understanding of 70s policy want to explain what he's even talking about?

thefit

Oct 25, 2017
Trying to walk back the crazy after like an entire 2-3 days have passed isn't exactly convincing anyone.

Hopfrog

Oct 27, 2017
I mean, saying that they will give the middle-class a tax cut is just admitting that the tax cut they already passed had nothing in it for the middle-class, so....

Vas

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Thanks for confirming you were serious

Yeah, the fact that his team is explaining it away means he lost it for a minute and bought into the Epoch Times cult belief that he's chosen by God to destroy China. If they didn't explain it away, I'd sooner believe he was joking.

Just like the Tim Apple thing. The fact they spent so much energy explaining the reasons for it means there is something they are hiding they don't want the public to know and him saying 'Tim Apple" is a clue to what that might be.

Vector

Feb 28, 2018
Trump and Biden are younger than Bernie but aren't as sharp and often have brain fart moments.

Unless there's indisputable evidence that Bernie is losing his marbles I'm not sure age should be an issue.

shiba5

I shed
Oct 25, 2017
Trying to walk back the crazy after like an entire 2-3 days have passed isn't exactly convincing anyone.

He always gaslights when he gets pushback on whatever crazy ass thing he says. He was dead serious, but it blew up so now it's, "Just a joke, bro. You Libs have no sense of humor. FakeNews!"

Why is he tweeting? Shouldn't he be working?

Status
Not open for further replies.