• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Teggy

Oct 25, 2017
Even when a republican makes a half-assed attempt at agreeing we should address climate change, the responses from the faithful end up being

1. No, CO2 is good for you!

or

2. WhAt AboUT ChiNA?

DrROBschiz

Oct 25, 2017
Even when a republican makes a half-assed attempt at agreeing we should address climate change, the responses from the faithful end up being

or

2. WhAt AboUT ChiNA?

Wow surprised that i line up with him on a few aspects

Green energy needs to straight in up just beat its competition which its been doing already with advancements and smart cost cutting measures

We should absolutely invest in Nuclear but I dont expect much state level funding to go into much besides research which is fine

private sector nuclear testing and research is chugging along at a pace thats fitting for now

Tfritz

Oct 25, 2017

GNf2FRn.png

OP
OP
Ogodei

Ogodei

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Coruscant

or

2. WhAt AboUT ChiNA?

yeah, that reply thread is a hoot of libertarians saying that only the market can solve, people saying that Crenshaw's playing into the left's hands by admitting there's a problem at all, and someone posting a talk-to-the-hand gif with the implication that this can only be solved by India and China.

Also a guy hastagging Yang Gang and suggesting that Crenshaw and Yang should team up. So this is where your Yang support is coming from, folks.

Soul Skater

Oct 25, 2017

or

2. WhAt AboUT ChiNA?

People are actually mad at him for saying co2 is bad and should be reduced

"More co2 is good. It's plant food!"

Just...

...fuck.

Kusagari

Oct 25, 2017
People are actually mad at him for saying co2 is bad and should be reduced

"More co2 is good. It's plant food!"

Just...

...fuck.

Reminds me of when he did the bare minimum of calling out white supremacy after El Paso and his Twitter was full of people saying that even acknowledging white supremacy as a thing was an attack on white people.

Plinko

Oct 28, 2017
That Pelosi statement is just another empty, "If you do this bad thing, we might think about doing something about it!" garbage letter.

Y2Kev

Oct 25, 2017
I don't think the Bernie people seem as annoying this cycle. His STAFF seems annoying as fucking ever, but the fans are a lot quieter.

Tfritz

Oct 25, 2017

Pelosi sent a strongly moderately worded letter for the administration to stop doing A Bad. Leadership Queen!

Tfritz

Oct 25, 2017
This is pretty interesting. I wonder if it's in response to backlash he got from this tweet. Very cool stuff

it's fun how half the replies criticizing him for being gross and saying residue and the other half are just repeating "he had one million donors nate, how can you say he has less support nate, how dare you nate"

Status
Not open for further replies.