• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

adam387

Nov 27, 2017
SMH Adam got all bougie on us
To be fair, it's my husband's boat. I bought it because I love his stupid face too much to ever say no. We live in fucking Ohio. A boat was the dumbest thing we've ever bought. But then he said "imagine how cute I'll look in it" and then I said oh yes. He knows his face is my weakness.
SCOOP!!

At the risk of falling afoul of doxxing rules here, I have been given a video of Adam on his yacht, living it up as homeless gather under bridges. Who does Adam actually care for?

giphy-1.gif
These were private. You will be hearing from my lawyer. NO COLLUSION. NO QUID PRO QUO. VERY BEAUTIFUL. Thank you.
My manager at happy hour described himself as a DISC household (we were talking about how married, no children, 'DINC' is goals, he has 6 kids). You and your husband are at 6 children too, right?

I told my girlfriend about wanting 6 kids to be a DISC, and she just left to a pregame, without a word...

I've missed a day of impeachment from work and Spider-Man.
5. Not 6. I think once you reach 5, though, it's basically no different...but only 5. :P

FreezePeach

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
You can just tell Trump assumed Biden would be the nom and was prepping another 2016 oppo drop to win him the election again. This is all coming super early for him, so it either has the chance to prevent Biden from getting the nom, or somehow shielding him from all criticism if he does get it.

Even more amazing is all this behavior 100% supports the Mueller shit they couldnt prove conspiracy for, what a load of bullshit. Its like everyone ignores the Mueller report now.

adam387

Nov 27, 2017
Angel amongst us. DI5C.
I'm so scared of children still, lol. Other than my nieces and nephews who are like 4-9. They're great.
It's all about maintaining the semblance of control. You can't let them figure out they out number you. We came home from dinner and our youngest son just said "I sleep now Daddy" and he's asleep in the middle of the floor. If I did that my back would be broken....and I have a brand new steel spine just installed.

Kids are great.Just as long as you don't want to ever sleep again.But they grow up so fast. Our oldest will be 11 next month. Shit's wild.

Pooh

Oct 25, 2017
The Hundred Acre Wood
No more two-white people tickets.
Eh, a woman winning the presidency isn't exactly a slam dunk. I'm fine with the VP choice being a bit "safer" to get across the first woman president threshold. If that means a qualified white male that puts Texas in play, so be it imo

edit:

@MSNBC
WSJ: VP Pence advised against releasing notes of President Trump's call with the president of Ukraine.

Wheewwwww let's get 'em all in there !!

Damaniel

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Portland, OR
Eh, a woman winning the presidency isn't exactly a slam dunk. I'm fine with the VP choice being a bit "safer" to get across the first woman president threshold. If that means a qualified white male that puts Texas in play, so be it imo

edit:

@MSNBC
WSJ: VP Pence advised against releasing notes of President Trump's call with the president of Ukraine.

Mother is going to be so angry with him.

Teggy

Oct 25, 2017

edit:

@MSNBC

"you're going to release notes on a motherfucking criminal conspiracy?"

adam387

Nov 27, 2017
Yeah I don't think they'll go with this argument

I don't actually know who this person is, but I mean...I think she has a point. There is a subset of Bernie (and Biden) supporters who are sexist. In fact, hostile sexism is more closely associated with Bernie and Biden support than anyone else.

So, it's got some data to back it up. Obviously, no one from the Warren campaign would make those complaints. Women aren't allowed to complain about sexism in the same way people of color aren't allowed to complain about racism. But, you know, if the Bernie folk wanna keep running against : check notes : MSNBC again....I think they should do that. A lot.

Vimes

Oct 25, 2017
I think it's smart to make it look like Democrats really have no option but impeachment. It makes it feel as unpolitical as possible.
It's also true that this is a grave fuckin business that's been turned into a reality TV spectacle just like everything else trump touches.

As entertaining as the last few days have been, it's not bad to remind people that this situation actually fuckin sucks for us as a nation and a democracy.

Teggy

Oct 25, 2017
So Amodei released a press release where he said "fake news" but never actually disputed the story that was reported.

shinra-bansho

Oct 25, 2017
Yes, surging on rose Twitter against MSNBC in the polls.
Meanwhile.
"It's very confusing," the progressive consultant said of communications with the campaign. "I have talked to people that hear from all of them -- that hear from (senior adviser) Chuck Rocha, that hear from (senior adviser) Jeff Weaver and that hear from Faiz. But my understanding is that if you want to get to Bernie, it's not Faiz that you go through. It's Weaver or (deputy campaign manager) Ari Rabin-Havt."
lol

Vimes

Oct 25, 2017
I don't actually know who this person is, but I mean...I think she has a point. There is a subset of Bernie (and Biden) supporters who are sexist. In fact, hostile sexism is more closely associated with Bernie and Biden support than anyone else.

So, it's got some data to back it up. Obviously, no one from the Warren campaign would make those complaints. Women aren't allowed to complain about sexism in the same way people of color aren't allowed to complain about racism. But, you know, if the Bernie folk wanna keep running against : check notes : MSNBC again....I think they should do that. A lot.

I watched the clip just to understand the reactions in here, and all I can say is, how the hell is she wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.