• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

1.21Gigawatts

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Munich
Is US media putting any emphasis on the fact that Macron invited Irans foreign minister without Trump knowing about? Backed by Merkel at least.
Like, just to illustrate how bad Trumps relationship with the world leaders actually is.

Sheepinator

Jul 25, 2018
On the Fox News front page right now, two separate stories:

• White House: Trump's 'second thoughts' on China trade war 'greatly misinterpreted'
  • Americans should take Trump 'very literally' when he speaks, says Steve Mnuchin

shiba5

I shed
Oct 25, 2017
On the Fox News front page right now, two separate stories:

• White House: Trump's 'second thoughts' on China trade war 'greatly misinterpreted'
  • Americans should take Trump 'very literally' when he speaks, says Steve Mnuchin

I wonder if anyone at Fox is self aware enough to have done this on purpose.

Diablos

has a title.
Oct 25, 2017
Wait what's going on with China now?
I have been trying to like... shut off my brain from Trumpland for 12+ hours which is an eternity today I know

sphagnum

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Wait what's going on with China now?
I have been trying to like... shut off my brain from Trumpland for 12+ hours which is an eternity today I know

Someone asked Trump if he had second thoughts about the trade ad and he said yes. He later clarified that his second thoughts were that he hasn't raised tariffs enough.

Zeno

Oct 25, 2017
Someone asked Trump if he had second thoughts about the trade ad and he said yes. He later clarified that his second thoughts were that he hasn't raised tariffs enough.
From what I can tell, he didn't understand and thought second-thoughts meant that he thinks more about everything and assumed it means he's super-diligent at thinking about things.

EvilChameleon

Oct 25, 2017
Ohio

2bfbb45004a403cc2aec9e369370cb60.png

Kamala x Kamala

spx54

Mar 21, 2019
sometimes I wonder if running Biden nationally would be like what we did with Bayh in Indiana and Bredesen in TN

probably not the greatest comparison given how red IN and TN but this guy genuinely seems to generate no enthusiasm.

Oct 26, 2017
South Carolina
I do appreciate Trump's twitter as the semi-lucid, wish-fulfillment ramblings of a loser who craves people's respect.

He really thought that he'd do a good job and that people would end up respecting him across the globe.

That's hilarious to me. Become POTUS because you're a loser who was buoyed by other losers and a slavery-era vote-counting system and think that you'll get respect for it, Trump gang.

(Likewise, I find that there are many of his supporters, a couple of whom I've met in the wild, who are absolutely bewildered that people don't like either Trump or them for supporting Trump. Like, totally clueless. I assumed that all Trump voters were inviting the hatred on themselves on purpose. I was wrong.)

It's also the conman's fraud angle. The latter people instinctively stay in a state of ping-ponging from con to con and actively avoid the revelation, and Individual-1 needs to keep the glamour up as it's failing.

AnotherNils

Oct 27, 2017
Okay, I'm back from a 48 hour black-out. What, if anything, important did I miss.

(I realized I couldn't wait til tomorrow morning to come back online because I'd have to resist spending the first hour of work trying to get caught up)

chadskin

Oct 27, 2017
sometimes I wonder if running Biden nationally would be like what we did with Bayh in Indiana and Bredesen in TN

probably not the greatest comparison given how red IN and TN but this guy genuinely seems to generate no enthusiasm.
And if his swing through New Hampshire the past few days is any indication, the lack of enthusiasm is not just limited to Iowa.

Linkura

Oct 25, 2017
OT as fuck but my ex from high school that stanned Ron Paul and then later on Adam Carolla's "NOBODY FOR PRESIDENT" campaign in 2016 just sent me a friend request on fb. I'd unfriended him after that shit in 2016. In regards to refriending, that's gonna be a no from me dawg.

Linkura

Oct 25, 2017
What bothers me more than anything about that poster is it looks like a really shitty early 00s CG instead of the Palpy we all know and love.

adam387

Nov 27, 2017
Yaaaaaaa....he has to win NH and prolly Iowa or NV. Otherwise, there is literally no point.

spx54

Mar 21, 2019
if he can't win IA and NH, and he's already boned in the South then he practically no path to the nomination.

I'd be shocked if doesn't end up being Biden vs Warren. Choose wisely.

chadskin

Oct 27, 2017
While we're on the subject of crowd sizes, this was in New Hampshire this month:

Warren: 700 in a town of 1,100 (Franconia)
Pete: 500 in a town of 1,600 (Cornish)
Bernie: 350 in a town of 2,800 (Wolfeboro)
Biden:

(Harris didn't campaign in NH this month, as far as I could tell)

Sheepinator

Jul 25, 2018
Stock market futures tumbling. Nasdaq down 1.5%, S&P500 down 1.2%.

www.bloomberg.com

Futures

Get the latest data from stocks futures of major world indexes. Find updated quotes on top stock market index futures.

dlauv

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Weigel doing his best to appear evenhanded on the internet.

Warren is doing what we thought Beto would do; visit everywhere.

I don't understand posts like this. He's visited more places and has had more town halls. Seems like a desperate barb even though he's much lower in polls.

Status
Not open for further replies.