• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arm Van Dam

self-requested ban
Banned
Mar 30, 2019
Illinois

Franklin Pierce University (B- pollster)/Boston Herald New Hampshire poll from Sept 4-10, MoE 4.8%

Sanders 29
Biden 21
Warren 17
Harris 6
Yang 5
Buttigieg 4

Royalan

I can say DEI; you can't.
Oct 24, 2017
You almost...have to respect the dedication Republicans put into being "ain't shit."

They are fully about the business of being the absolute worst.

Ernest

Oct 25, 2017
So.Cal.

B2OJzbC.png

IggyChooChoo

Oct 25, 2017
Quacknuts rally at the Washington Monument today, Sommer is covering it

Someone tangential (but for now unremovable) in my life believes that "elites drinking the blood of terrorized children as an immortality potion" madness. It seems to be indirectly inspired by the Dark Crystal and some throwaway line of Hunter S Thompson's, but has been given a recent boost by an episode of the Walking Dead (and Alex Jones). It's fucked up to have the craziest conspiracy theory people in your life.

Teggy

Oct 25, 2017
Sanders/Warren people are going to have to come to some sort of realization or this is over.

IggyChooChoo

Oct 25, 2017
Old people with means do get infusions of young blood. It's an actual thing unfortunately.

The FDA issued a warning about it earlier this year:

Yeah, but it isn't harvested from children specifically terrorized so the blood has delicious adrenochrome in it. It's funny you mention that thing; I specifically heard a few years ago from a pretty well-known musician that Keith Richards has a total blood transfusion done every year in Switzerland. Believe it or don't!

Teggy

Oct 25, 2017
Letting people be in the October debate while missing the September debate is peak trash fire

Deleted member 3082

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Imagine surviving a category five hurricane that destroys everything you've ever known, forcing you to evacuate, and the racist assholes at CBP tear you away from your family and won't release you to the care of biological relatives.

#Breaking: 12-year-old Bahamian girl separated from parents, ends up detained at government-run shelter

Tukarrs

Oct 27, 2017
If Steyer can make it for the October debate, she could likely get another qualifying one.

She's been getting a lot of attention on right wing shows talking about banning third trimester abortions apparently, reinforcing the idea that partial birth abortions are real.

adam387

Nov 27, 2017
There's a lot in those polls that should give several campaigns pause. Biden's support is wholly centered around his AA support. That crashes, and he is in dire trouble. Bernie has a fuck ton of problems. Once you hit 45+ (ie the largest voting group) his support just fucking dies. You cannot win with 9% of the over 45 vote. It's just not possible. I would argue his strong numbers with Latinx voters is because they're, by and large, a younger voting cohort. He's also losing independents, the most liberal, men...whites...woof. Even with younger voters, he's only running about 10 points ahead of Warren and Biden. That's nowhere near enough. Warren needs to do better with non college folks, no question.

Kaitos

Tens across the board!
Oct 25, 2017
There's a lot in those polls that should give several campaigns pause. Biden's support is wholly centered around his AA support. That crashes, and he is in dire trouble. Bernie has a fuck ton of problems. Once you hit 45+ (ie the largest voting group) his support just fucking dies. You cannot win with 9% of the over 45 vote. It's just not possible. I would argue his strong numbers with Latinx voters is because they're, by and large, a younger voting cohort. He's also losing independents, the most liberal, men...whites...woof. Even with younger voters, he's only running about 10 points ahead of Warren and Biden. That's nowhere near enough. Warren needs to do better with non college folks, no question.
Exactly. The real question is, can any one break through to the other's bases? If not, it would seem Biden would be the nominee, but...

Teggy

Oct 25, 2017
Meh. I guess you can come up with a lot of explanations for the difference but it's still discouraging

Status
Not open for further replies.