• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Namekian

Nov 5, 2017
New York City
I can't wait for when things start really heating up and candidates actually try and put daggers into each others throats come January/February and beyond.

This? This is nothing, why would Warren waste the gas so to speak and start going out on an aggressive attack plan when her coalition is growing? People on the edge are trying to bring her down for their soundbite moment that could propel them ala Harris.

You save the ammo for when you're in the redzone and you have four downs. I bet a ton of people on ERA weren't really around to watch or listen to 07/08 Democratic debates, because people are going to be screaming "DEMS IN DISARRAY! OH MY GOD TRUMP IS GOING TO WIN" when they start seeing candidates actually going for broke.

The folks who think 2016 was "nasty" are going to be in for a rude awakening to what true "nasty" really is.
Exactly. Hell Biden and Hillary said some of the coldest shit ever to Obama during the 2008 election. Romney and McCain attacks on Obama looked soft compared to what was said to Obama.

Falore

Banned
Feb 15, 2019
I think the senate minority should call the FBI before the vote on trump goes into effect then as soon as any senators try to overlook trumps guilt they bumrush the senate floor and start cuffing anyone that voted to acquit.. the facts are honestly pretty obvious trump is guilty enough to be convincted.. if the senate doesn't convice (and they wont) they are guilty of treason

Oct 27, 2017
Omaha
So, Trump talks about how the military didn't have enough ammunition, and they would never run out again. Then gets us into a scenario where we have to blow up our own ammunition?

Its like poetry, it rhymes.

Doof

Oct 25, 2017
Kentucky
Trump to Mattis:
s-l600.jpg

What a fuckin throwback, Jesus Christ

thefit

Oct 25, 2017

cameron

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017

Soul Skater

Oct 25, 2017
Biden made a mistake being so open about chasing corporate cash

As of now he still is at least tied for the most support, but none of the people that are supporting him are donating because they don't think they need to because he's Joe biden

Had he announced and rejected corporate cash and asked the "average Joe" for help because he needs it he'd be raking in cash right now

Tfritz

Oct 25, 2017

Amy Klobuchar @amyklobuchar

WE DID IT! Together we raised $1.1M in the 24 hours since the debate! This couldn't have happened without you and your support. Let's not stop! Keep the momentum going and donate today! http://amyklobuchar.com/donate

11:00 PM - Oct 16, 2019

Tim Hogan @timjhogan

NEWS: Amy Klobuchar brought in $1.1 million in under 24 hours since the #DemDebate and we're still going. Best day of online fundraising for the campaign.

10:51 PM - Oct 16, 2019

Klob Mob come through!!

Soul Skater

Oct 25, 2017

Amy Klobuchar @amyklobuchar

WE DID IT! Together we raised $1.1M in the 24 hours since the debate! This couldn't have happened without you and your support. Let's not stop! Keep the momentum going and donate today! http://amyklobuchar.com/donate

11:00 PM - Oct 16, 2019

Tim Hogan @timjhogan

NEWS: Amy Klobuchar brought in $1.1 million in under 24 hours since the #DemDebate and we're still going. Best day of online fundraising for the campaign.

10:51 PM - Oct 16, 2019

klobb-007.png

MetalGearZed

Oct 30, 2017
CNN gave Klob a bunch of time for no apparent reason and now she's probably going to stick around longer because of it. Great. great great.

corasaur

Oct 26, 2017
Credible accusations of workplace abuse are disqualifying and it's gross that people are donating to klobuchars campaign

aspiegamer

Oct 27, 2017
ZzzzzzZzzzZzz...
There's got to be someone on CNN in the tank for Klob, because there's nooooo other way she'd have gotten B-tier airtime while part of the D-tier candidates. And she suddenly developed a raging hate boner for Warren along with Mayor Booty for seemingly inexplicable reasons, on top.

AnotherNils

Oct 27, 2017
There's got to be someone on CNN in the tank for Klob, because there's nooooo other way she'd have gotten B-tier airtime while part of the D-tier candidates. And she suddenly developed a raging hate boner for Warren along with Mayor Booty for seemingly inexplicable reasons, on top.
Honestly the most fascinating aspect to me is how much more willing everyone was to go after Warren compared to Biden the past few debates. There are myriad of reasons I can think of but I'd love to know why.

Edit: Speaking of women it's amazing that Pelosi is the only visible female politico in that room. Though Liz Cheney is there somewhere.

TheAbsolution

Oct 25, 2017
Atlanta, GA
Just caught up with the news today... wow. Just fucking wow. The letter, the parodies of that letter, the pictures he tweeted, the insipid things he said about terrorists and the Kurds, and even more that I can't remember now. It's...just so much.

and btw, today was day 1000 of his administration.
One fucking thousand. Christ.

Status
Not open for further replies.