• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

shadow_shogun

Oct 25, 2017
@mkraju
Impeachment news:
- More subpoenas as voluntary intvws seem fruitless
- Yovanovitch may need a subpoena to testify
- New Dem calls for impeachment inquiry vote
- Talks underway for whistleblower to testify in total secrecy with no announcement til afterhttps://www.cnn.com/2019/10/09/politics/democrat-impeachment-plans/index.html …

FreezePeach

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
That quote about Isis will just go to Europe should be blasted everywhere. Its real bad. MSNBC just casually covered it at least.

Rover

Oct 25, 2017
He stream-of-conscious-ed that point about WW2 to how US forces train people there and they turn their guns on them, such danger, sad American families, verbal diarrhea

NookSports

Oct 27, 2017
He should just wear a neon sign that says "IMPEACH ME." Holy shit; the US will not recover from Trump's presidency easily.

SSF1991

Jun 19, 2018
You know who really didn't help us in World War II? Turkey. Because they sided with the fascists.

But, no, Trump's got to victim blame as always, because that's all this fucking fascist piece of shit does.

Ernest

Oct 25, 2017
So.Cal.
K8xRyRg.jpg

Doof

Oct 25, 2017
Kentucky
Anecdotally, I feel like I've seen fewer yard signs here. Not sure if that's just because campaigns have correctly deemphasized them, or if interest in the race is low. I am probably just looking for a reason to be pessimistic.

I work in Richmond and have seen quite a few Beshear signs, again anecdotally. Almost no Bevin signs. Beshear also has a larger yard sign presence in Clark and Fayette counties, from what I've seen. I hope he can pull out the win, because Bevin has only made this state worse. Not that KY has ever been an amazing state, but ya know.

Pwnz

Oct 28, 2017
Places
I don't understand why they would even consider it. It's a clear republican trap. They should not even give their demands any consideration.

Yup, Trump and Moscow Mitch' behavior makes it clear they want a vote now.

Nah. Drag it out, get polls at 65% for impeachment and 60% removal by Thanksgiving and then vote just before. Dominate the headlines and conversations, get Senate to flip of possible.

PantherLotus

Oct 27, 2017
If you were writing a story about a president trying to get impeached but all of his party kept blocking him with new and inventive excuses, what would you change from this hellish reality?

Oct 27, 2017
From Ben Rhodes' book, the quote from Obama still resonates:

"Maybe this is what people want...I've got the economy set up well for him. No facts. No consequences. They can just have a cartoon."

But they didn't get a cartoon exactly. At least some cartoon characters care about their actions and the feelings of others.

Status
Not open for further replies.