• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheHunter

Bold Bur3n Wrangler
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
URJ6bZp.gif
images
URJ6bZp.gif

Long ago in a Galaxy Far Away...The NYT still sucks.

7940f72cb3c1cb274c191214c1e1dee4.gif

Impeachment finally happened. The long awaited end of the beginning is upon us. To get to this long waited moment we've so far had
-Hints of a secret whistleblower report leak and Schiff begin asking questions about it.
-Giuliani mouth garbage to literally anyone who would listen, even a shocked and incredulous Louise Idiot.
-Whistleblower report cliff notes leak to press
-Shitbag loosing his remaining marbles and spewing anything and everything on twitter, as the "Barr Summary Special" is delivered which makes him look really bad
-The full report releasing after this and further cementing how bad this all is
-Trump and aforementioned New York Gargoyle spewing even more incriminating things out.
-And today, now we find out more calls with his boyfriend owner master god BFF Putin and totally awesome and totally not murderous MBS.
-Volkner resigns and now Pompeo and several others are subpoenas.

Trump is still loosing his shit. Not mad at all though...

APTOPIX_GOP_2016_Debate-04816.jpg

There's also this Primary thing going on.
IT'S WARREN YOU GUYS

Anyway

Reminders:
1) This thread isn't a venting ground for ResetEra threads you don't like, that's what the complaining channel on Discord (that no one who isn't already a member can see) is for.
1.5) Don't complain about OT Threads. We all want a better world, let's focus on the issues and not on being tone police.
2) This thread isn't a Twitter feed or live TV comment feed, provide context (as in tweet text or a video link/some attempt at transcription, respectively) for what you post.
3) Ignore these reminders at your own peril.

How we got here

US PoliEra 2019 |OT7| It's happening
US PoliEra 2019 |OT6| Have You Hurd About These GOP Retirements?
US PoliEra 2019 |OT5| She's got a plan for that, now sashay away
US PoliEra 2019 |OT4| Folded like a DOG
US PoliEra 2019 |OT3| YOU WERE AT MY WEDDING, DENISE
US PoliEra 2019 |OT2| #President Pelosi
US PoliERA 2019 |OT1| You down wit' NDP? (Yeah you know me!) Who's down wit' AOC? (This whole party!)
US PoliERA 2018 |OT13| And now the fun starts
US PoliERA 2018 |OT12| The Moscow Project
US PoliERA 2018 |OT11| The Hunt for Blue November
US PoliERA 2018 |OT10| McConnell is "mule piss"
US PoliERA 2018 |OT9| Next week has been EXHAUSTING
US PoliERA 2018 |OT8| Democrats projected to gain F5 seats
US PoliERA 2018 |OT7| Tell Me The Bad Things That Happened Since I Fell Asleep
US PoliERA 2018 |OT6| An Unmitigated Disaster
US PoliERA 2018 |OT5| A Total Goat Rodeo
US PoliERA 2018 |OT4| Sweetheart, this is Watergate, goodbye!
US PoliERA 2018 |OT3| In Like a Lamb, Out Like a Ryan
US PoliEra 2018 |OT2| Flip, Flip, Flip-a-Gatesia
US PoliEra 2018 |OT| Welcome to the Resistance, the only funded organization in D.C.
US PoliEra 2017 |OT3| This thread was created with a one vote margin
US PoliEra 2017 |OT2| Tinkle Traitor Soldier Spy
US PoliEra 2017 |OT| At least Rand Paul had a lawn to cushion the blow
ElasticSaltyGrasshopper-max-1mb.gif

2luTKF.gif

RetroMG

Community Resettler
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Next week has been exhausting.

(Still my favorite thread title, and still true.)

Oct 25, 2017
Just think: If Kramer hadn't knocked that fraudulent "low-fat" fro-yo into Dinkins's sample, we might never have ended up with Rudy Giuliani, American Hero.

SwordsmanofS

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Hey, remember that Nevada Republican who said he supported an Impeachment Inquiry? Looks like he's backtracking:

Except not really:

This is probably the most attention this guy his ever gotten in his life. "Burnt the topless towers of 1600 Pennslvania".

Clowns

Oct 25, 2017
Hey, remember that Nevada Republican who said he supported an Impeachment Inquiry? Looks like he's backtracking:

Except not really:

This is probably the most attention this guy his ever gotten in his life. "Burnt the topless towers of 1600 Pennslvania".

The double backtrack!

Someone's been taking lessons from Harris.

Teggy

Oct 25, 2017

Except not really:

He's not though. He said he supported an inquiry and he hasn't denied that.

cameron

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017

Josh Dawsey @jdawsey1

NEW: Trump told Russian officials in 2017 oval meeting that he wasn't concerned about their 2016 election interference because the US does it as well. It prompted a lockdown of documents describing call. W/@shaneharris & @nakashimae: https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/trump-told-russian-officials-in-2017-he-wasnt-concerned-about-moscows-interference-in-us-election/2019/09/27/b20a8bc8-e159-11e9-b199-f638bf2c340f_story.html#click=https://t.co/iveBrMjERi …

8:31 PM - Sep 27, 2019

Oct 25, 2017
I just want someone in the VP spot who can throw a punch and get people excited, with preference to red state Dems.

So Beto or Abrams, at least for me.

And a hell no to Butter Guts, who might be described as fitting that profile.

Surfinn

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
USA

Josh Dawsey @jdawsey1

NEW: Trump told Russian officials in 2017 oval meeting that he wasn't concerned about their 2016 election interference because the US does it as well. It prompted a lockdown of documents describing call. W/@shaneharris & @nakashimae: https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/trump-told-russian-officials-in-2017-he-wasnt-concerned-about-moscows-interference-in-us-election/2019/09/27/b20a8bc8-e159-11e9-b199-f638bf2c340f_story.html#click=https://t.co/iveBrMjERi …

8:31 PM - Sep 27, 2019

What a week it's been

So much to talk about.

shiba5

I shed
Oct 25, 2017
Profiles in courage:

Also, I like how they editted out what is clearly the word "shitting". Because civility.

shinra-bansho

Oct 25, 2017
Basically the White House has regularly covered up things by inappropriately or illegally abusing classification, and these things range from embarrassing to outright treason lol.

This is a very simple message to sell.

Status
Not open for further replies.