• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilsongt

Oct 25, 2017
I am sure there has been a lot of campaign finance abuses going on involving Trump and his blobular orbit.

Oct 25, 2017
Tulsi Gabbard will be the 2020 Green nominee. I'm sure some of our brogressive friends will convince themselves into voting for her over neoliberal corporate fascist Elizabeth Warren.

AnotherNils

Oct 27, 2017
Fucking trying to flee from the country LMFAOOOO!!!!!!

Definitely what innocent people do. You already know that Trump has a place in Russia secured for him as his nuclear option.
Oh, so they were trying to flee?
I don't know. They very easily could have been heading to Ukraine for more digging.

---

Also, I love the WSJ has disabled comments on pretty much every Rebecca Ballhaus article

Hopfrog

Oct 27, 2017
Apparently Parnas maxed out contributions to both Sessions and McCarthy.

We are going to wake up one morning soon and all of the Republican leadership is going to be implicated in all of this. The rot goes deep.

AnotherNils

Oct 27, 2017
EGhlQ4PX0AEfr6v

Nelo Ice

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Fucking trying to flee from the country LMFAOOOO!!!!!!

Definitely what innocent people do. You already know that Trump has a place in Russia secured for him as his nuclear option.
Imagine if he just goes and just stays in Russia while still president. Republicans would still find a way to defend him.

wesker83

Dec 3, 2018
She's such a fucking hack. Just switch parties already.
If she did switch parties I wonder if it would actually be better for her. GOP don't care about your past or if your intelligent. She already has a history against LBGTQ people and connections with controlling religions, she would be right at home with their voters. They would wheel her out and hope half of the base votes for her because she is an attractive female ala Palin. She has no real future, her home district doesn't like her, and I wouldn't put it past her to be slimy enough to switch parties if she thinks it will propel her to an important position. It almost seems like her best path forward as crazy as that sounds.

RailWays

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, the fact that they were trying to take a plane out the country when one of them was to report to the hill today 100% means they were trying to flee.

Sheepinator

Jul 25, 2018
IT'S ONLY THURSDAY MORNING!!!!

- Impeachment inquiry.
- Refusing to supply docs claiming "above the law".
- Green-lighting genocide. They weren't helping at Normandy so fuck 'em.
- Casually saying ISIS will flee to Europe.
- Defending diplomats wife who killed someone and fled, "...we've all done it".
- Yet another corruption scandal this morning.

Other scandals there is no time for:

- 45 Energy Group corruption.
- 40 sexual assaults.

IT'S THURSDAY. I can't even keep up with BoJo's scandals and the Brexit mess, never mind anything else going on. Remember the quiet days of the tan suit scandal?

shadow_shogun

Oct 25, 2017

NEW: Deutsche Bank tells court that it does not have Trump's tax returns.https://www.axios.com/trump-tax-returns-deutsche-bank-0ebd8e71-6e65-4ab7-88f4-27b6a4bca880.html?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=organic …

@axios
The Second Circuit Court of Appeals has denied a request from various media outlets to unseal two redacted names included in a Deutsche Bank letter responding to House subpoenas for President Trump and his family's tax returns.https://www.axios.com/trump-tax-returns-deutsche-bank-0ebd8e71-6e65-4ab7-88f4-27b6a4bca880.html?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=organic …

Last edited:

Culex

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Good to know that Deutche Bank makes loans without looking at returns, especially from a habitual bankruptcy artist.

Status
Not open for further replies.