• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Owzers

Oct 26, 2017
Mark Meadows is the one who used his grandchildren as props to prove he's not racist in response to being called out on using a different woman as proof that Trump wasn't racist, right?
And then the tape came out of him saying he was going to send Obama back to Kenya or wherever he's from came back out. And people still acted like everything is fine.

shadow_shogun

Oct 25, 2017

@mkraju
NEW: Sessions issues a statement. "There has been a suggestion that I am 'Congressman One', which I cannot confirm. However, I will vigorously defend myself against any allegations of wrongdoing." He says he took no "official action" on behalf of those two
16:32 - 10 Oct 2019
@mkraju
· 51s
Replying to @mkraju
"As it relates to my role as a member of Congress and a candidate in 2018, the most important sentence in the indictment is this:

'The defendants concealed the scheme from the candidates, campaigns and federal regulators,'" Sessions said

Manu Raju
@mkraju
"Therefore, if I am 'Congressman One', I could not have had any knowledge of the scheme described in the indictment or have involvement or coordination of it," Sessions said.
16:32 - 10 Oct 2019

dabig2

Oct 29, 2017
Christ, is it news o' clock?

Ellen claps back:

I will not be silenced. The independence of the United States Federal Election Commission will not be compromised.

My response then and now: "It is absolutely within my official duties as a federal election official to comment publicly on any aspect of the integrity of federal elections in the United States. I will not be silenced." https://beta.fec.gov/resources/about-fec/commissioners/weintraub/statements/2017-02-21-ELW-statement.pdf … /6

Madison

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Lima, Peru
Yeah I think Guiliani will be in prison by the 20th.
Giulani walking into prison like
21927.jpg

FreezePeach

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The off chance is apparently it was announced in April DoJ was investigating elements of Fox, and Barr could be discussing that.

Deleted member 283

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Dahbomb

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Totally not a coincidence that Trump starts attacking FOX news while Barr is meeting with Murdoch..

Status
Not open for further replies.