• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 25, 2017
Being petty and lingering in a past discussion that has already been addressed, with some ditails which were later vindicated is really not a productive form of discussion.

You say you were vindicated. How exactly do you see yourself being vindicated? Remember, almost the entirety of your argument was that a Fox News host had brain damage due to spousal abuse.

Mulligan

Oct 29, 2017
The sad part is that we didnt even see peak Hillary during the 2016 primary or general. There were moments but she was holding back both against Bernie and Trump in order to not come across as a bitch.

Yeah. I always wanted her to go Unleashed Hillary, but I think we all knew she was holding back to not look like a know-it-all, even though she's so much smarter than most Americans.

America needed her, but didn't deserve her.

EvilChameleon

Oct 25, 2017
Ohio
I am very confident that Tulsi running third party would sink Trump 100% in the general election. I mean, he's already sunk, but if you offer "moderates" someone like Tulsi, who goes on FOX News, who attacks "the establishment" and all that shit, there could be a significant amount of people who would vote for her instead of Trump.

Aaron

I’m seeing double here!
Oct 25, 2017
Minneapolis
Are we expecting Kelly to try to be less of a moderate darling then Sinema?
I expect he'd probably be about as moderate as Sinema, but my read of Sinema has always been that it's a bit of an act on her part when you compare her current positions to when she was a member of the Green Party.

She'll move with the state - Kelly will probably still vote like a blue dog, but I imagine his views are pretty similar to his wife's, who was never much of a thorn in anyone's side.

Demodded, not denutted

I was a lurker back then and thought the tag was obnoxious
The fact that ami stuck around for so long as if he was just some lovable grouch was an embarrassment. Dude was a bully and an asshole, even before he was outed as a pedophile, but that never stopped the regulars from being chummy with him.

Kirblar

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I am very confident that Tulsi running third party would sink Trump 100% in the general election. I mean, he's already sunk, but if you offer "moderates" someone like Tulsi, who goes on FOX News, who attacks "the establishment" and all that shit, there could be a significant amount of people who would vote for her instead of Trump.
She wont attack the GOP. Thats the problem. Same w Greenwald, Tracey and all the other fascist bootlickers.

fragamemnon

Nov 30, 2017
Whatever, we can get genuine healthcare reform through after killing the filibuster at least. Just have Sinema and Manchin tell their white Baby Boomer constituents that black people and Mexicans won't have access to the program. It doesn't have to be true or anything.

This. We also don't need to say how the thing is getting paid for, just lump it in taxes on smuglords like zuckerberg + taking it from insurers and pharma- or just don't say at all.

Still super pissed at Pete for this earlier this week. It's one thing to claim it's not politically viable for ideological reasons-fine. But he framed it into a character attack. Wish a doomed candidate someone would get the box of south bend police receipts and do a christie-rubio style murder-suicide in the next debate with them.

Oct 26, 2017
Lol, tulsi got called out way earlier than I thought.

I guess we in Hiliary Backstab trolling era now. She gonna go a Comey to whoever is going against the Dem nom 3 days before the election

AnotherNils

Oct 27, 2017
The fact that ami stuck around for so long as if he was just some lovable grouch was an embarrassment. Dude was a bully and an asshole, even before he was outed as a pedophile, but that never stopped the regulars from being chummy with him.
The guy survived scamming people for donations for a sick mother and using it on drugs IIRC. Like how was that not bannable?

Though I don't know how you even find that out, either

Hillary giving Tulsi all of this free press is annoying as fuck. Jesus.
Yes. Shitting on Tulsi was not worth this.

Oct 25, 2017
This. We also don't need to say how the thing is getting paid for, just lump it in taxes on smuglords like zuckerberg + taking it from insurers and pharma- or just don't say at all.

Still super pissed at Pete for this earlier this week. It's one thing to claim it's not politically viable for ideological reasons-fine. But he framed it into a character attack. Wish a doomed candidate someone would get the box of south bend police receipts and do a christie-rubio style murder-suicide in the next debate with them.

Yup. Just have them go on about "means-testing" and "rooting out fraudulent claims," but make any of that wording as it shows up in the bill absolutely toothless in practice.

Vector

Feb 28, 2018
Jesus, Tootsie is absolute trash, falling back to old GOP talking points and trying to make her situation about Hillary.

"I pose a threat" - to whom? She's polling at under 1%.

Aaron

I’m seeing double here!
Oct 25, 2017
Minneapolis
The guy survived scamming people for donations for a sick mother and using it on drugs IIRC. Like how was that not bannable?

Though I don't know how you even find that out, either
Not that I had any reason to ever suspect him of anything particularly sinister, but every time some bombshell about his personal life dropped I was like "yeah, that tracks."

Known plenty of assholes in my life who at first I think are just assholes, and then I find out they're criminal assholes.

Dahbomb

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Tulsi Gabbard outing herself as a Russian asset.

Hillary didn't even name Tulsi but Tulsi took the bait and used it to attack Hillary. All the time not even refuting the claim that she is a Russian puppet. Just full blown Trumpian style attack.

This is what "cancel culture" was made for... please cancel Tulsi out of the primary already.

devSin

Oct 27, 2017
It's not sus at all that all the Russian plants come crawling out of the woodwork to defend Tootsie, no sir.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
The fact that #jillstein is the leading hashtag for Tulsi's fit says so many things

VectorPrime

Banned
Apr 4, 2018
Bernie people are going to lose their minds if Warren were to pick Booker as VP because of his pretty centrist credentials.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
Real talk does any of the challengers if they get the nom get anything from picking any of the other challengers as VP?

Status
Not open for further replies.