• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Greg NYC3

Oct 26, 2017
Miami
Never too early:

Scott Walker @ScottWalker

This is a Christmas Tree that is used by people celebrating Christmas

This is not a holiday tree.

pJ5etio.jpg

5:07 PM - Nov 8, 2019

Who has every called this a Holiday Tree?

SSF1991

Jun 19, 2018
Climate change is destroying the world, people are poor and living in the streets, children are being separated from families and locked up in cages, and fascism is increasing worldwide. And Walker's bitching about the name of a fucking tree.

Conversative priorities are fucking stupid.

Oct 27, 2017
I said this in another thread today. They could have had President Pence long ago and made the same money, got the same positions, etc., if they thought Trump was an incompetent/annoyance/liability/risk/etc.

But no - in addition to all this, they want the results he brings about, whether it's personal gain or approval ratings or a chance at the big WH positions. And they don't believe anyone else can be swapped out for him in order to get these - they think it's not possible for anyone else to do it, or it's too risky to have someone else at the helm that would end up either exposing malfeasance or preventing this type of "career advancement".

Oct 25, 2017

Ok, I don't understand this strategy. The galaxy brain take is Bolton is signaling the Democrats should pursue their subpoena of him.

The only other take I have is this is 'owning the libs'.

My best guess is that he is angling for immunity in connection for his testimony a la Ollie North.

He wants to testify on his terms, not on terms dictated by a subpoena. He sees this whole thing as an opportunity for a get out of jail free card.

Vimes

Oct 25, 2017

Not sure how this compares to the existing calendar, but then again I'm the guy who says "what, again?!" every time I find out Congress is on recess.

Eidan

Avenger
Oct 30, 2017
Stephen Miller just walked into this restaurant and I legit felt like I was about to vomit.

Dahbomb

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
BBC and PBS will be doing full live coverage of the impeachment hearings.

Dread it... run from it... history still arrives.

Status
Not open for further replies.